Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mel_23
STARTING OUT

Im new and seeking advice:)

Post by mel_23 »

Hey ladies,
im 18 and i have struggled with weight whole life,
but in the past year i've shed 15 kg taking me down to now a very happy/satisfied 57kg around abouts 120 pounds, i am 5ft6inch so it is ideal weight.
i find because i lost a fair bit of weight i am now having a hard time trying to tone up, i do a boot camp session 3 times a week for a hour each session, mondays focus on lowerbody/cardio wednesday upperbody/cardio and saturdays is full on cardio down at the beach.
i aim to work out on tuesday's and thursday's from now on, i was just wondering what some suggestions are..?
and also, i'm starting to get bored with foods and find self nibbling on a biscut or chocolate, i need some new interesting healthy food options, as i wish to keep the weight of, i now have for a year.
thankyou, and if theires anything i can help with im more than willing to give advice:)
swanso5
VETERAN

Re: Im new and seeking advice:)

Post by swanso5 »

i wouldn't make bootcamps first choice of exercise...i'd say do 2 wt workouts a week (first priority), and then maybe 2 bc's

m - bc
tu - off or cardio
w - bc
th - wts 1
f - off or cardio
sa - bc
su - wts 2

1 day off a week though
cassiegose
VETERAN

Re: Im new and seeking advice:)

Post by cassiegose »

mel_23 wrote:Hey ladies,
im 18 and i have struggled with weight whole life,
but in the past year i've shed 15 kg taking me down to now a very happy/satisfied 57kg around abouts 120 pounds, i am 5ft6inch so it is ideal weight.
i find because i lost a fair bit of weight i am now having a hard time trying to tone up, i do a boot camp session 3 times a week for a hour each session, mondays focus on lowerbody/cardio wednesday upperbody/cardio and saturdays is full on cardio down at the beach.
i aim to work out on tuesday's and thursday's from now on, i was just wondering what some suggestions are..?
and also, i'm starting to get bored with foods and find self nibbling on a biscut or chocolate, i need some new interesting healthy food options, as i wish to keep the weight of, i now have for a year.
thankyou, and if theires anything i can help with im more than willing to give advice:)
What kinds of foods are you eating now? What do your meals look like?