The Truth About Abs Site

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

The Truth About Abs Site

Post by Boss Man »

This time I'm making this public, for the next bozo promoting that site to read.

Anybody coming on here promoting that spammy Truth About Abs Site, for whatever sort of person that author is, (he clearly condones spamming), will be removed and the person will get banned.

This is probably the 5th or 6th time on the last 6 months and it WON'T BE TOLERATED.

We HAVE banned and WILL ban again, anyone promoting that site. This site does not exist so we can promote somebodies profit making books or workout literature. It doesn't matter whether people post stuff about workout books, six pack abs books, electronic belts etc; promoting profit making fitness related products / literature or fat burning scam products (regardless of the similarity between the product and the type of discussion that exists here), is still spamming and you WILL BE BANNED, unless you have verifiable permission off the site owner, which means at least one moderator is told by the Admin, you have that permission to link to such a site.

I don't care if you read this and ignore it, you WILL get banned anyway. The same applies if you post a few times to look genuine, then start sneaking links to such a site after your first few posts.

We can also check if your links are re-directs, that just redirect onto the aforementioned site, from a non-specifc URL and the checks can be done outside of the forum, to prevent you registering a hit, from here to there on any hidden statcounters.

If you are just coming here, to promote somebodies snake oil, cureall type, same old same old literature forget it.

You've been warned.

Bossman
archiles888
STARTING OUT

Re: The Truth About Abs Site, correction.

Post by archiles888 »

actually i just saw this abs site now, and i am on a weight loss when i gave an idea and if i made wrong by that i apologize because i just exchange knowledge also by that tools like more of them on the site, but if you feel that it was wrong, thank you as i said what ever i did wrong much better to tell it on me. because people don`t learn if theres no body concern to ask or to guide them.. sorry and i will be good.
vamp
VETERAN

Re: The Truth About Abs Site

Post by vamp »

Read and understand Bossman!
gymcelia2016
STARTING OUT

Post by gymcelia2016 »

i dont think everyone thats linking is spamming, think some are just simply passing on what they believe to be useful info, but read and understood bossman!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You're right, not all links are spam, but that was and there was a spate of people trying to use redirecting links and other tactics and in some cases with spamming linking to innocent looking blogger blogs, that are pumped with 2-4 massively highlighted links to promotional sites.

So at the time it was prudent to make people aware of that stuff, but it's not happened since as we crack down on these bozo spammers to improve the user experience.

Just don't ask me about some of things I do do to make this happen, as they're all legit methods, but boring :tongue:.