Reviews on spinner exercise bikes

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

convergencetoday
STARTING OUT

Reviews on spinner exercise bikes

Post by convergencetoday »

I've been lurking on various forums for about a year now, been doing lots of working out to get where I want but suddenly knees are just killing me. Id like to get any reviews from people using spinner bikes of any/all names/brands. friend recommended this bike specifically the spinner pro, but I want some reviews as this is a heavy duty purchase (about a thousand dollars[alot for me=D])

http://spinning.com/en/webshop/product/809/spinner_pro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anyone have a spinner pro? Pro's, con's
Zhaga
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Reviews on spinner exercise bikes

Post by Zhaga »

there is a lot of positive reviews about this exercise bikes.. But I would never buy one, I don't like exercise bikes bcs its uncomfortable , a normal bike you are moving to the left and right while cycling..but you can't move exercise bikes and thats very uncomfortable.... I think a steper is more a bike then a exercise bike..
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The difference depends though on whether it is a regular or a recumbent. Perhaps you have had experience with a regular one, but may find a recumbent more agreeable as a option :).
saracute
STARTING OUT

Post by saracute »

Recumbent bikes are actually better when it comes to losing calories. It is better than treadmills for burning fats and this has been published by Harvard. If you are planning to to buy recumbent bikes for home then check this guide: https://healthoclock.net/best-recumbent-bike-reviews/. And if you are looking for something more better then go for spin bikes.
raygentry
STARTING OUT

Post by raygentry »

These bikes gives good shape to legs and lower back. Rest running effects abs and stomach the most. I am good runner and in favor of that.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Please explain what rest running is.
raygentry
STARTING OUT

Post by raygentry »

Boss Man wrote:Please explain what rest running is.

I was saying Rest, Running. It was not rest running. I am sorry, you read it wrong.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No problem :)