Skinny fat

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

10optimusnehra
STARTING OUT

Skinny fat

Post by 10optimusnehra »

, Age-25. I used to weigh 38kgs 2 years back. Started eating whatever I could lay hands on. Managed to get weight up to 63. And now I'm what they call 'skinny-fat'. The stomach has clear protrusion and it hangs. Yet, forearms measure just 11 inches. Oh btw, I've fat all around face as well! I want to run but I fear that will make forearms more skinny. Reverse wrist curls since march were of no use. Help me get out of this.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Skinny fat

Post by Boss Man »

Hi there Musnehra , it's good to talk to you.

Reverse wrist curls are just garbage anyway, they just increase the risk of stress on the joint and are a poor exercises, the same as normal wrist curls are, so you did right not to do them anymore.

One thing you could try is to cut around 10g carbs out of each meal and replace the calories with fat.

Your body would then attempt to satisfy it's energy needs each day and hopefully run into a deficit, which then should be supplied by fat as fat is a secondary energy source.

However because you would still be maintaining calories, you shouldn't lose any muscle mass.
fitncer
STARTING OUT

Post by fitncer »

Hi there Musnehra,

I read your post with interest. Such a quick weight gain in such a short time, I would recommend you speak with a doctor or a qualified health professional in your area to address your further moves. I wouldn't do it alone all by self.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

If I were you I would start lifting weights.