Skinny body, fat

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Lauraloulou93
STARTING OUT

Skinny body, fat

Post by Lauraloulou93 »

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has any advice? I have an issue with . People believe I'm skinny when in fact makes me look like I'm 6 months pregnant. Everywhere else is skinny but and tops of thighs. It's all fat and wobbly. There is no bloatedness to it so I'm not concerned I just need to know the best way to get rid of it. There is only one issue. I have selected eating disorder and diet consists of carbs and no vegetables which believe me I've tried but it's impossible to eat as I feel sick. I'm currently eating as healthy as I can and taking supplements. I go gym 4-5 times a week. I am drinking 2 litres of water a day and am trying to even out protein, where possible have more protein but I have a very limited diet. Does anybody else have this issue or know of anyone that has tips or advise?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Skinny body, fat

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Laura good to talk to you.

As you have been slightly limited on what you eat, what times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times? What would a typical days menu look like?

What sort of training do you do at the gym I:E: weights including sets, reps and / or cardio?
Lauraloulou93
STARTING OUT

Post by Lauraloulou93 »

Hi :)

Well basically I eat breakfast between 8 and half past. I tend to eat yoghurt mainly but every now and then I'll have a peice of toast. I have lunch anywhere between 11 and 1 due to how breaks work out at work. I tend to eat a cheese sandwich, then snack on melon and oranges. I try not to have bananas as I know they're high in carbs. But I also have a packet of crisps but I always try to ensure they're as low in carbs as crisps can be :/. Then I have tea after gym so depending on when I finish work between 7 and 8. This tends to be quorn such as quorn burgers, nuggets, sausages. I then have a protein shake after. I do all kinds. I have a weight day, ab day and leg day and then do a hiit class on a Monday. weight day includes a lot of upper body workouts mainly with weights. Ab day is of course abs and leg day is a mixture of cardio and leg workouts. I always ensure I spend 10 to 15 minutes running on the running machine to warm up. I also eat a lot of quorn. However due to eating I only consume the carb side of things. I always near enough hit protein goals but don't eat veg. I eat fruit! Lol.. but I do take supplement tablets for that.

Thank you for responding. And I do appreciate I am a difficult case lol

Laura :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

This kind of system might work for you. It's something I've posted before.

Breakfast

Option 1.

Bowl of Whole-grain Cereal and scrambled Eggs, (2 Egg Whites + Yolk)

Option 2.

Protein shake, small portion of Nuts, (excluding higher carb ones like Cashews, Chestnuts and Grapenuts).

Snack

Option 1.

Portion of Turkey + Orange

Option 2.

Small Portion of Peanuts, some Chicken

Lunch

Option 1.

Large Beef Sandwich with trimmings, I.E. Tomato, Lettuce, Cucumber etc.

Option 2.

Bowl of Chicken Soup, + Pot of yoghurt.

Snack

Option 1.

Turkey + Cashews

Option 2.

Ham + 2 large Tomatos

Dinner

Option 1.

Pork with mashed Potato.

Option 2.

Chicken and Rice

Option 3.

100g Halibut + Broccoli

Snack

Option 1.

Beans on Toast

Option 2.

Ham Sandwich, no trimmings.

Easy on the bread with both options.

You could add a few things to certain meals, like Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Parsley, Mustard, Herbs, Garlic.

As for the training you could do a schedule something like this using just body weight.

Squats, 2 sets, 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets, 10 reps

Deadlifts, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bench Press, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bent over Rows, 2 sets, 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets, 10 reps

Planks 30 seconds.

You would do that 3x a week every other day.

This is how your schedule could look per week

Day 1. Weights

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Weights

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Weights

Day 7. Day off.

This prevents you doing 5 days straight and 2 days of nothing, as I think that's allowing too much consecutive taxation and 2 days of your body doing nothing, slowly starting to adjust to it, before 5 days of grind again, which might take the edge off progress potential, so the 5 split days should be better for you.