AgeForce weight loss challenge

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mayam
STARTING OUT

AgeForce weight loss challenge

Post by mayam »

Hi, I'm Maya and I'm one of the challengers of the AgeForce weight loss contest.
I always solved weight issues with diet and exercise but last year I hit 50 and I had a bit of health inconveniences so I put off both diet and exercise. As I turned into a literal grandma' (I have two adorable granddaughters) I started looking and feeling like one too. So, I picked myself up again and for three months now I strolled through provincial city, tried to eat clean and healthy but not only I did not lose an ounce, I gained 10 more pounds.
Long story short, all this ended the day I received the envelope with the patches: I'm a choleric so I got all excited, I quickly turned house into a photo studio for future evidence and, just before I applied the first patch it occurred to me to read thoroughly the pamphlet, the instructions and to look up every single ingredient on the list and I found out that hoodia- the appetite suppressant also tricks you into drinking more water, essential element in loosing weight as it carries out the toxins you eliminate when shedding fat; the EGCG is an antioxidant that can lower your cancer risk, improves brain health, lowers risks of heart disease, diabetes and liver damage; Berberine HCL can lower you blood sugar and blood pressure; 3.5 Diiodothyronine is an excelent cholesterol reducer; 7-Keto Dhea may accelerate weight loss, increase metabolism, and enhance memory; Tyr-Somatostatin is used to regulate the endocrine system, neurotransmission, and cell proliferation; Alpha-lipoic acid is a vitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant, most commonly taken for diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms.
All this information convinced me to start using the patches and, one week into this I lost 3 pounds, I'm super-optimistic, energy level is sky high throughout the day, I wake up fresh and rested and with less aches and pains, and appetite is normal again, I stopped craving sweets and other junk I used to stuff face with.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: AgeForce weight loss challenge

Post by Boss Man »

I actually know a bit of background about Hoodia Gordoni, as I did research on it some years ago, not with the intention of using it, but for curiosity purposes and this is not to directly stigmatise the Ageforce product(s) in any way, but this is what I found.

A BBC journalist went to the Kalahari Desert in Africa where the Hoodia was growing; an area populated by San Bushmen and at 4PM one afternoon he tried some Hoodia.

At 6PM he had his dinner as per normal, but by 9PM, when he would normally snack he didn't feel hungry.

He then woke up the next day and normally around 8AM he would eat Breakfast, but he just didn't feel like he wanted to and at 1PM he still didn't feel much like eating, but he knew he needed to so he had to force himself to eat his lunch, by mentally overcoming the biological urges the Hoodia was still exerting on him.

At the time Hoodia supplements and bearing in mind I'm going back around 8-10 years, were seen as very poor, as with the exception of a brand called Phytopharm, they contained little to no Hoodia at all.

It was known that San Bushmen lived a life devoid of material wealth, goods, chattles and money, so the lawyers trying to get exclusivity on Hoodia on the the behalf of the Bushmen, were going to coin it in big time, because associated monies and revenue streams would be shunned by the Bushmen owing to their way(s) of life.

This is not to deride Ageforce products, just understanding of that particular ingredient.
mayam
STARTING OUT

Post by mayam »

Actually this describes very well the way I feel since I started using the patches, thanks for bringing this up Boss Man. Before, I was constantly hungry and thinking about food, looking for something to eat, noticing every food related aroma, feeling in mouth the taste of every single product I passed by on the snack aisle, I was so upset with myself. Hoodia gordoni enriched patches wiped all this trouble for me, it's real game changer.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

original feelings on the report however, were that it didn't seem right that the person would not want an important meal like breakfast and after 19 hours of no food struggle to eat his lunch.

Had the journalist eaten the Hoodia and felt falsely sated for 4-5 hours until he went to sleep then got up in the morning and experienced healthy sensations towards food, I would have been less concerned at the time, but you have your personal experience(s) and as I said comments are not designed to deride Ageforce products :).
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

Not eating will actually create ataphgy ! Also will put you in Ketosis which is a great source of energy when trying to rid of fst.
mayam
STARTING OUT

Post by mayam »

I'm not saying that I'm not eating. Actually I eat quite a lot, two or three balanced meals and two small snacks, an occasional treat. What the patches are doing for me is helping me get organised with meals. I wake up pretty hungry in the morning, I'm hungry again at lunch time and again at dinner, and day by day dinner time is earlier, I'm not having anymore 10 PM or 11 PM dinners, maybe an apple or a tea. For me is a big improvement because I used to have just a big cup of coffee for breakfast, a big cup of black tea for lunch and a long dinner from 7 PM to midnight - a messy combination of fruits, seeds, carbs, sweets, cheese, vegetables, bread, anything in reach, and I couldn't help myself get out of this vicious circle.
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

PulseFit
STARTING OUT

Post by PulseFit »

I used the patches to assist in cut for powerlifting event. I went from 209 to 191 in six weeks. I was not hungry but I ate a good diet. The patches have a strong appetite suppressant. I know I'm a rep for ageforce but I've used these patches myself and can attest to the appetite suppression.
mayam
STARTING OUT

Post by mayam »

This is interesting information for me, thank you for sharing it.
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

No problem. So if you happen to fast because the patches making you less hungry it’s not a bad thing . Less calories means you will get in to Ketosis quicker . Which is a good thing .
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

How’s your workout and eating going?
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

Any progress?
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

Any updates ???
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

You dissapeared !?!?
mayam
STARTING OUT

Post by mayam »

Thanks for checking on me, I'm still here, just had a long encounter with the flu and side effects from the meds doctors prescribed. I'm well now and ready to give a second chance to the patches. They help me control cravings and I didn't gain any more weight, which is a great accomplishment in itself. I'm not working out very much because joints hurt a lot, are pretty stiff but I take long walks every day to improve fitness level and slowly get back in shape.