An effective weight loss product

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

tittana
STARTING OUT

An effective weight loss product

Post by tittana »

Hello, I want to lose a few pounds, I've decided to use a product for removal. Someone who has tried product like those, lets recommend to me a good product.
thanks
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: An effective weight loss product

Post by Boss Man »

There are no good products for removal. The best ways are a healthy diet and a sensible productive exercises program.
tittana
STARTING OUT

Post by tittana »

I tried a lot of different diets, but I did not. That's why I'm looking for another solution.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The best solution is a decent diet and a decent exercise program.

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times?
BarneyBunch
STARTING OUT

Post by BarneyBunch »

tittana wrote:I tried a lot of different diets, but I did not. That's why I'm looking for another solution.
Instead of trying to get on a specific diet, start monitoring the calories that you are eating and drinking. You want to make sure that you aren't eating more calories than your body needs, but also making sure that you are eating food that will provide enough vitamins and proteins. Knowing what you eat and how much you eat is important when trying to lose weight.
amperta
STARTING OUT

Post by amperta »

How did you decide that the weight loss product is the best solution? Because I don't think so
wannabefitagain
STARTING OUT

Post by wannabefitagain »

amperta wrote:How did you decide that the weight loss product is the best solution? Because I don't think so
Maybe it's not the best solution, but what if someone needs products to lose weight? For example I can't lose weight for over 2 months effectively, but I regularly work out and run. I started at around 200 lbs, now I'm around 196-197...
I accidentally bumped into this blog and this post:
https://bit.ws/Vx9zF

This guy has the same problem basically. He tried some sort of product and it looks like it works, but you need to continue to excercise. I guess no product will do the job alone. What do you think about this stuff the guy describes? I'm desperately looking for a solution, and don't want to buy anything super expensive, and it looks affordable. Thanks!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Don't waste your money. The amount of people coming on here to try and promote red tea is a good reason not to do it or help people make incomes.

You isolate the effects of things to prove they work. Anyone making diet and or exercise changes, then using some supplement or worse a stupid useless fat burning product, is invalidating the results of the supplement or product, then deluding themselves that they got results when they get little to no results of the product.

Nobody uses supplements or products to get overweight, so why use such things to reverse weight gain. The body can reverse weight gain given the right combinations of exercises and eating.

Don't waste your time with that blog post and what it promotes.
wannabefitagain
STARTING OUT

Post by wannabefitagain »

Thanks for your reply, I had the same feeling that it's too good to be true...
thinkingbigger0
STARTING OUT

Post by thinkingbigger0 »

Good day.
As a man i sum times think it is not so important to lose weight, but when we, men, do begin with weight lose, it happens a lot quicker for us. I found this website, https://2weekdietsystem.site/2-week-diet-system/, not sure if this is legit or will help? Any thoughts about this program will help. :clap:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Here's some thoughts. It's a click bank product so don't waste your time.
dmart69
STARTING OUT

Post by dmart69 »

There is no specific product in the market for weight loss. You may drink green tea, lukewarm water, avoid junk food etc. All these are very helpful in losing weight, burn fat and calories.