weight loss

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

health nut 16
STARTING OUT

weight loss

Post by health nut 16 »

so i stumbled across this article the other day that recommended the two week diet. I am just wondering if this site is something i should trust or if this two week diet is unsafe. any input would be appreciated i will leave the link below.

thank you

https://safehealthfitness..com/
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: weight loss

Post by Boss Man »

Avoid it. If the person was out to "simply help people", they wouldn't be recommending just one monetising system, they would recommend none and give straightforward advice, or more than one site or system for the purposes of objectivity or balance. The website uses below par English and is biased.
Ethan1122
STARTING OUT

Post by Ethan1122 »

In the event that you need to get every one of the advantages of carb confinement, at that point consider going the distance and focusing on a low carb diet, various examinations demonstrate that such a regimen can enable you to lose 2– 3 fold the amount of weight as a standard low fat eating regimen while likewise enhancing your well being...

We know what we are, but know not what we may be
kenbarcroft
STARTING OUT

Post by kenbarcroft »

One of the best methods of weight loss that I have found is intermittent fasting. I have fasted for the last two weeks on the 16/8 regimen where I fast for 16 hours and eat within an 8-hour window and have seen about 2 pounds per week weight loss so far.