I've lost the idea of where to go now ?

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Noxun
STARTING OUT

I've lost the idea of where to go now ?

Post by Noxun »

Hey, I'm a man, 21 years old, I'm 1,92m tall and I wheigh 113 Kg.
I always engaged in a lot of sports activities but I slacked off during teenage years, and gained quite a bit of extra weight. The number on the scale never really translated as to what I feel like, or look like, so I sought after more informed help. I went throught quite a few gyms, with nutritionist advising me on how to run diets and workouts, but I never seemed to find one that really made the results stick. I've been trying to monitor caloric intake too, and as much as I follow those guidelines, and avoid going over the limit, it doesn't seem to really work, much less show. I was hoping maybe finding help in a sort of community like this, rather than focusing on the opinion of someone with more "expertise" in the field, but focus more on people with different experience.
I'm sure a lot of these come through here, so I apologise and thank you in advance.

If you are reading, have a good one ! :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: I've lost the idea of where to go now ?

Post by Boss Man »

No apologies necessary mate. it good to have you on board :).
BT_Nolan
STARTING OUT

Post by BT_Nolan »

Noxun wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:22 pm Hey, I'm a man, 21 years old, I'm 1,92m tall and I wheigh 113 Kg.
I always engaged in a lot of sports activities but I slacked off during teenage years, and gained quite a bit of extra weight. The number on the scale never really translated as to what I feel like, or look like, so I sought after more informed help. I went throught quite a few gyms, with nutritionist advising me on how to run diets and workouts, but I never seemed to find one that really made the results stick. I've been trying to monitor caloric intake too, and as much as I follow those guidelines, and avoid going over the limit, it doesn't seem to really work, much less show. I was hoping maybe finding help in a sort of community like this, rather than focusing on the opinion of someone with more "expertise" in the field, but focus more on people with different experience.
I'm sure a lot of these come through here, so I apologise and thank you in advance.

If you are reading, have a good one ! :D
I hope you'd make it considering your age. Just be motivated and affirm with your decision.
JDdamian
STARTING OUT

Post by JDdamian »

Hey,
You are young, its not difficult don't worrie. If you want fast results to motivate yourself you can try to fast for 2 days. Then go back to normal and monitor your caloric intake.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

That's not too good for the metabolism and the person would probably feel severe hunger by the end of the second day.
JDdamian
STARTING OUT

Post by JDdamian »

I think that its the the way our body works best regarding weight loss.
It's the best and fastest way to reach a high Gluconeogenesis rate.

You can optimize lipolisis by taking cafein + green tea and reduce muscle catabolism by taking aminos acids during those 2 days (not bcaa, all of the essential ones). I've read it on https://betemusclee.com/efficacite-bruleurs-graisse/

Gluconeogenesis needs fatty acids and/or aminos acids to create glucose depending your energy needs. By taking amino acids you reduce the muscular amino acid loss.

I prefer this way of weight loss, its not long enough to provoque tiredness and the drop of hormones levels. I really recommend you to try it.
Last edited by JDdamian on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Green Tea already contains caffeine so there would be no need to increase the amount of caffeine in the cup really.

I would contend that muscle catabolism could be staved off to a degree with BCAA's.Some liftrers use BCAA not protein powders to bulk, therefore BCAA would be useful in staving off some muscle catabolism and atrophy.
JDdamian
STARTING OUT

Post by JDdamian »

I agree. But concerning the green tea, the one I'm using (capsule), does not contain enough caffeine. So I have to add some low dosed caffeine tablets. :(