NAtural herbal appetite suppressant

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Lydiawestern
STARTING OUT

NAtural herbal appetite suppressant

Post by Lydiawestern »

I reckon Zotrim is hard to beat https://mixi.mn/?a=183331&c=8421&p=r when it comes to natural pills. It helped me a lot when I was at the really hard stage of dieting. But if anyone knows of any other options aswell, let me know. I’d be interested to hear what worked.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: NAtural herbal appetite suppressant

Post by Boss Man »

"People invited to a buffet lunch who took Zotrim ate 112 fewer calories on average, less high fat foods and stopped eating 3 minutes earlier than those who didn’t take Zotrim."

it doesn't say how many calories the people did eat or what they were eating.

"After taking a placebo, people’s stomachs took 38 minutes to empty, but after taking Zotrim they took 58 minutes to empty5, meaning they stayed fuller for longer."

Doesn't say what the placebo was though. If the trial was over it would have been fine to disclose what the participants were consuming, because it wouldn't affect what they did on the trial.

"in a group of 73 overweight healthcare workers, 65% said they often felt hungry and snacked too much between meals. Only 15% said this after taking Zotrim for 4 weeks."

Healthcare workers generaly struggle to eat anyway due to the unpredictable nature of their work. This trial might have worked better on people with a more predictable work pattern like office workers. This doesn't even explain why healthcare workers were used on the trial and not other people.

"The invigorating effects of Zotrim ingredients Guarana and Yerba Maté are well known, and caffeine is widely recognised for improving alertness. Evidence from double-blind studies on exercise performance found that caffeine improved performance by 12%"

No link to the studies though to verify this.

"Although it’s most effective when following a healthy diet and exercise program, people taking Zotrim lost ten times more weight than those taking a placebo5 ,even without any special diet or exercise plan."

No after the trial disclosure though of the placebo, so the placebo could have been specifically chosen to maximise the possibility of the product looking better in comparison.

"In trials, compared to a placebo, Zotrim achieved a greater and faster rate of weight loss without a diet than three major prescription drugs did with a calorie controlled diet."

Doesn't name the prescription drugs though and it says compared to 3, not compared to 8, 9 or 10 and the words greater and faster don't mean much like that. If a guys runs the 100m in 11 serconds in a heat and some other guy runs in 10.9, he is greater and faster but his chances of eventually winning the gold would be considered nigh on impossible and even making the final would seem extremely unlikey, but yeah greater and faster.