Beautiful, Healthy Looking Skin

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Wendy32
STARTING OUT

Beautiful, Healthy Looking Skin

Post by Wendy32 »

secret to great looking skin is washing face with witch hazel, then applying Seacret Dead Sea Salt lotion. I am almost 36 years old and people think I look like I am in late twenties. That makes me happy! :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Beautiful, Healthy Looking Skin

Post by Boss Man »

How does someone make a product with dead Sea Salt?

Who exactly got a licence to extract it, assuming it's the real Dead Sea deal, as I was unaware you could buy ownership or the rights to such Salts, as the Dead Sea is a public waterway as such.

By that I mean not privately owned.

How perculiar.
Wendy32
STARTING OUT

Post by Wendy32 »

When I was questioning them about it myself 3 years ago they said they actually take water from the Dead Sea and evaporate it so the salts are leftover and then process the salt into their products. I have tried 3 of their products already-and they really are amazing. As for the technicalities of getting the sea water-I don't have the answer to that. Or they could be telling a lie to sell their product. Either way the products are wonderful.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You mean as long as you don't consider the possibility they may be lying to sell the product, then it's "wonderful" :P :P.
Wendy32
STARTING OUT

Post by Wendy32 »

:lol:
fitness12a
STARTING OUT

Post by fitness12a »

Wow that is great. How do you wash your face with witch hazel though? With a cotton ball?
Tallgirll22T
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Tallgirll22T »

I don't know about the sea salt, but witch hazel is cheap and has been around for years. It is a known astringent and pore toner; great for use after shaving. If you have ever tried the Proactiv system, their toner is just witch hazel. You can tell because of the smell. One of many reasons why I never renewed order with those crooks.
stellamandy96
STARTING OUT

Post by stellamandy96 »

That was truly nice. I used Argan Oil products for skin, and now skin looks really nice, and I have got glory skin, and the skin tone also changed for me.
rohanjain
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rohanjain »

I think water is good for your skin.Water helps to make glow on your face.So, drink plenty of water.
annewjust78
STARTING OUT

Post by annewjust78 »

I am using a product from Essenzza Health which really works on skin. I love their natural Japanese silk facial treatment mask with Argan oil and Vitamin C it leaves skin soft, smooth, brighter and glowing. I used this at least once a week and I notice that skin is rejuvenated. Argan oil helps to hydrate skin and Vitamin C helps skin to become lighter.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Tallgirll22T wrote:I don't know about the sea salt, but witch hazel is cheap and has been around for years. It is a known astringent and pore toner; great for use after shaving. If you have ever tried the Proactiv system, their toner is just witch hazel. You can tell because of the smell. One of many reasons why I never renewed order with those crooks.
I use witch hazel on face several times a day, to soak up the extra oil. Works great, especially in the summer.
ziah
STARTING OUT

Post by ziah »

I LOVE SKINCARE :clap: number one secret to achieve awesome skin is to use the following routine:

Cleanser, exfoliator (once or twice a week), toner, anti-aging serum, anti-aging oil, and moisturizing cream once a day. That's it. It takes like five minutes. I've been doing it every day for over a year now and skin is perfect. It's soft, the tone is so even I don't wear foundation anymore, and it always feels clean and comfortable. No more dry patches, red patches, or spots!

I buy products from a France-based company called L'Occitane. The stuff is insanely good and lasts for months.
puja_sharma
STARTING OUT

Post by puja_sharma »

Secret is I don't use any packet product, being Indian it is always handy to know Ayurved so deeply.
natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera will be enough.
tylerr
STARTING OUT

Post by tylerr »

To get healthy and glowing skin it is important that we eat more fresh fruits and green vegetables. Also keep body well hydrated is also necessary. Wear good suncreen before step out in the sun