cold feet

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

cold feet

Post by musculArgirl2 »

One reason i think why i don't look forward to winter too much is becase me feet get ice cold every day even now when it's not cold out by midwest standards feet are like ice. I love to take a hot bath and warm them up because they are ice cold. it doesn't help that i'm always taking dog outside too. Do you think there is a medical reason that is causing this? I wear sometimes 2 socks around the house and that helps but once they are cold nothing warms them up until i take a hot bath. Of course i also get dry skin in the winter which doesn't help with the bath situation. I use lotion and vasoline sometimes for the dry skin which helps.
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: cold feet

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I think i will ask the doctor i see tomorrow about this. Even when i wear one pair of socks feet will still get ice cold. I've always had cold feet but i think it's worse now maybe from weight.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It might be weight related if the issue is caused by a mild circulatory problem.
Zhaga
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Zhaga »

I agree with boss.. yes its just a circulatory problem I've had the same problem.. so don't worry...
rohanjain
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rohanjain »

Massage your feet with warm water.It is the one of the best way to keep your feet warm.
Plumbble
STARTING OUT

Post by Plumbble »

Try the heat holders socks,they are comfortable to wear around the house and keep feet extra warm .
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

What did your doc have to say about your feet?