wen hair care

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

wen hair care

Post by musculArgirl2 »

since i'm stuck at home stranded. I started watching tv and infomercials. :oops: i ordered the $30 supply of wenn hair care just to try it. :oops: i'm bored what can i say. :) hair has always been unmanageable. naturally curly, thick, coarse, dry frizzy you name it. Thought i would try it out. I will post how i like it when it comes!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: wen hair care

Post by musculArgirl2 »

got it today in the mail. It's air drying right now! first impressions: it smells good, and i had a lot of hair come out while i was washing. but hair felt really smooth when done which is not a common thing with curly hair unless i flat iron it. :)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

hair feels a little softer and curls are a little more defined i think (less frizz). But i don't think it's only something i would notice. I can't see anyone else thinking that. But i will try it for the month and see how i like it. :)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

saw mom tonight and i didn't mention anything about using the wen hair care. And she goes, did you get your hair cut? it looks like it has more body!! so that's more than i thought. I really figured you couldn't tell a difference!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Still liking the wen hair care. curls still seemed more defined and less frizzy. i think it looks healthier. mom notices a difference too. Going to try the deep conditioner this weekend.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I've been getting some dandruff with wen i'm not sure if it's due to the wen or what?? i looked on line and this seems to be a complaint with some wen customers. so if that is the case i'm not going to order anymore. :( it's a little too spendy anyways. otherwise i did like how hair looked though.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

i'm still on the fence. I used the deep conditioner last night and hair feels healthier than it ever has besides when i straighten it. i don't feel dandruff i'm thinking maybe i just missed alittle bit when i was rinsing it out last time. :oops: :oops: hopefully that is what it was. :) really liking this deep conditioner and hair does look really healthy compared to what it was looking like before. :)
maritacatrina
STARTING OUT

Post by maritacatrina »

Thanks for posting this! I was always curious about that product.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I really do like wen. If i had shiny straight healthy hair i wouldn't bother. But i've always struggled with coarse, frizzy, dry hair. But with the wen the curls are more defined, less frizz. and i will say hair feels healthier. people have noticed that it looks healthier and better. Not that i'm a knockout or anything but it's better than before. :wink:
alexiszadeh
STARTING OUT

Post by alexiszadeh »

I use the almond mint mask I think is what it's called, I love it!!! Makes hair feel so healthy
stellamandy96
STARTING OUT

Post by stellamandy96 »

I use argan oil for hair and it really keeps hair in good condition and even hair looks health.
rohanjain
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rohanjain »

Trimming after some time is the best way to cut the rough hair.Moisturizer is good for curly hair.You can use hair spray for manage your hair. Heating is bad for hair.