What are your favorite skincare products?

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

ChampionRising89
STARTING OUT

What are your favorite skincare products?

Post by ChampionRising89 »

Even though skin health is great due to diet and enough sleep and rest, I always like to explore new ways to enhance what I already have, in this case, I want to make skin look even better. I'm currently using Sungrace, because skin has always been sensible to most skincare products (including normal sunscreen), but in this case, I've not experience any sort of negative effects. However, I'm open to more suggestions, and I will appreciate it if your could share them with me. Thanks!
garygoberjr
STARTING OUT

Re: What are your favorite skincare products?

Post by garygoberjr »

All in all skin health is very well as far as I can tell. I use coconut oil to oil beard and any residual oil left on hands I rub into scalp as I usually keep head buzzed down and wear a bandana almost all the time. This helps scalp from drying out. Anything left after that I just rub into arms and elbows since they get a significant amount of sunlight. I truthfully don't know if this has any actual benefits but I trust it more than I do most all these lotions and skin care products that are laden with chemicals.
tylerr
STARTING OUT

Post by tylerr »

I’ve been hearing quite a bit about the Alpha H brand actually. Hm, i’ll look into it more then
MarthaB
STARTING OUT

Post by MarthaB »

I used cetaphil as cleanser it is great for sensitive skin. Very mild product
ChristinaV
STARTING OUT

Post by ChristinaV »

Hi :)I am a big fan of Kiehl's products. I use the Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream everyday https://eu.feelunique.com/p/Kiehls-Rosa ... Cream-50ml?
and the Avocado eye cream which I love and highly recommend https://www.scrooge.co.uk/s/411331/Kieh ... o-28g.html

:wave:
Fiza Taheri
STARTING OUT

Post by Fiza Taheri »

I know that I'm late to this thread but still would like to mention holy grail skin care product here :D
I'm a person with lots of skin issues. Acne formation on T-zone combination skin is the major one among them. The skin in other parts is dry and a bit flaky. The skin care products from the Cetaphil brand have helped me a lot to combat skin issues. I'm treating dry skin issue with the Cetaphil moisturizer for dry skin and I can see good effects. But the extra oil secretion and acne formations in the T-zone oily part is still a big problem :(