RED SKIN

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

TAKEOF70
STARTING OUT

RED SKIN

Post by TAKEOF70 »

hi everyone, im new here. just wondering if anyone has problms with rosasia? not sure on spelling. its when the skin always red. does anyone have tips on food to eat or avoid to help this condition?
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

isn't it something to do with capillaries exploding or something??? sounds trasumatic but it isn;t...exploding isn;t the right word....
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Rosacea would best be treated either with some kind of herbal treatment, or by seeing a dermatologist.

It can be chronic, and needs treatment before it gets worse.
reece
STARTING OUT

Post by reece »

Check this site out should answer most of your questions.

http://www.medicinenet.com/rosacea/page4.htm
reece
STARTING OUT

Re: RED SKIN

Post by reece »

I have a pretty bad case of rosacea acne, I finally went to a dermatologist after having it for about 3 years and it was just getting worse. The appointment was all of 10min she wrote a prescription for medication (cheap) which I take twice a day and off the shelf skin care (pretty pricey). Within a month and a half I’ve seen big results. She said her worst case took 18 months to cure.
reece
STARTING OUT

Post by reece »

here is quiet an interesting forum on melanotan as treatment for rosacea, I’m battling to find in south Africa but if anyone has used it for this purpose I like to hear your feedback.

http://melanotanhq.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jamesnve
STARTING OUT

Post by jamesnve »

Topical antibiotic medication such as metronidazole applied one to two times a day after cleansing may significantly improve rosacea. Azelaic acid (Finacea gel 15%) is another effective treatment for patients with rosacea. Both metronidazole and azelaic acid work to control the redness and bumps in rosacea.
jamesnve
STARTING OUT

generic drugs

Post by jamesnve »

here are some forms of rosacea that may be significantly cleared for long periods of time using laser, intense pulse light, photodynamic therapy, or isotretinoin (Accutane). Although still not considered a "cure," some patients experience long-lasting results and may have remissions (disease-free period of time) for months to years.
rohanjain
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rohanjain »

Wash your face with mild cleanser doe reduce the redness.Always wash with face normal water............
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What is "normal water"?