A best man has got to look good right....?

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

OpeningDay85
STARTING OUT

A best man has got to look good right....?

Post by OpeningDay85 »

I have always been a self starter, just looking at common issues people have and relate them to myself. This time I want to step up and ask for a some guidance to start a plan on June 1st. Right now I am sitting at 209 lbs, down from a consistent 220 over the last few years (I'm about 5'10). I don't have a plan/schedule and have just been trying to eat healthy and hit the gym more often.I know it is working because clothes fit better and I have seen a good amount of muscle gain.

Now getting serious about it... goal is to lose weight but gain/maintain muscle size definition. I want to do it the right way. I have a wedding I am going to in September and I will be the best man. I gotta look good for photos right? That would give me 13 weeks to lose a healthy 20-25 lbs (2lbs a week) give or take with increased muscle size.

I work 8-5 (Mon-Fri) so I am limited to the time I can workout. I picked a gym that is 10 mins away from work and usually try and use 1 hour lunch time and go and workout for 45 mins (eat at desk after workout). Then after work I try and head to the gym for about an hour or so depending on how much treadmill/stairs work I do.

Note: The gym is not anywhere near house so I primarily use it M-F. It also has a pool so I would be interested in getting back into swimming (swim team when I was 9-15).

----> What I am asking for is an idea of the best way to plan workouts/meals around schedule. I'm sure I will have more questions once we get the ball rolling.

Thanks