another workout journal :)

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: another workout journal :)

Post by musculArgirl2 »

i decided to not go with mom to sisters. But i have car at mechanics so i'm basically stuck at the house all day with no transportation! :( I should have waited on fixing car!! oh well. no exercise today. Because the cement pool was so hard yesterday water walking, (although feet feel fine) i'm giving feet the day off. :) Back to workouts tomorrow!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I had a goal of a 5k this june but i don't think that is going to happen anymore. I havent' been running and i could walk it but i think we have a lot going on right now.

I do another run/walk tomorrow to end first week of run walking. :)
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

goals for today.

1. walk 2.6 miles at park. - DONE beautiful out!

2. water walk for an hour on the lazy river against current - going to bring watch and try to do intervals walking faster for a certain time period and then slower. DONE - I really enjoy this! Need to still push myself. Today there was more people and a lot of the ladies seemed to be more interested in talking. It's a great workout for mom. for me it's good but I still need to push more. I'm guessing 300 to400 calories burned?? Felt great though!

3. run/walk for 33 minutes on treadmill/walk 2:50 - run 10 seconds for 10 intervals. DONE! feet are feeling fine! week 1 of run/walk done!

a lot of walking hopefully feet will hold up and not irrate plantar faascitis. goign to try and space it out by 6 hours so it won't irritate it at all. so far lately feet have been good.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Goals for this week

Post by musculArgirl2 »

deleted.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

i've decided to be less demanding for goals. and do it more moderatley this week and see if i can achieve them.

goals for this week.

p90x two days this week - going to start off where i left off when i stopped two weeks ago.
walk on incline 60 minutes 4 other days

i will do other light exercise besides that basically walking dog and water walking but i'm not going to count that right now that is "fun" exercise. :)
Athene
REGULAR

Post by Athene »

I want to go water walking with you! That sounds so wonderful. You have a really active lifestyle between that and walking your dog :)