Making Money and Blogging About Journey

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

steph101
STARTING OUT

Making Money and Blogging About Journey

Post by steph101 »

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I wanted to make some fit friends who are on a similar journey as I am - to life a healthy lifestyle, look good, feel good, and of course motivate eachother! I just started getting into online marketing. I have had blog for 3 years and now I began a little research into online marketing so I wanted to talk to some other people who are already making money off their blogs and also help others who want to start to do the same! :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Making Money and Blogging About Journey

Post by Boss Man »

That's fine, providing no actual marketing or money making promotions take place :).
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

May i ask where you blog for money?
RXLA106
STARTING OUT

Post by RXLA106 »

steph101 wrote:Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I wanted to make some fit friends who are on a similar journey as I am - to life a healthy lifestyle, look good, feel good, and of course motivate eachother! I just started getting into online marketing. I have had blog for 3 years and now I began a little research into online marketing so I wanted to talk to some other people who are already making money off their blogs and also help others who want to start to do the same! :)
You make money off of blogging about weight loss? Are you successful?
toddhicks209
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by toddhicks209 »

You can make money on your blog by running ads from Ad Click Media, Chitika and Yes Advertising. Please don't use Google Ad Sense because they often terminate accounts for no legitimate reason.