Please support me

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

TJvlogs
STARTING OUT

Please support me

Post by TJvlogs »

hey there!
I'm tommy, 15 years old, just finished exams (nearly) and ive decided that I need to change the way I live which includes the things I eat and the exercise I do.
I've started up a YouTube channel where I can upload videos of what i would do daily for anyone who is interested. These videos im uploading are for both personal reasons so that I can view them back when I have met goal and also for anyone who would like to watch journey through weight loss and muscle gain.
So all I ask for is that if you can simply support me on way to getting to the point where I am happy with body being by subscribing to channel, watching daily videos and supporting me in the comments section, possibly giving me advice etc etc.
Thank you!
The channel is called TJvlogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLIJsd ... 5BmNlr0jVA
I already have a video uploaded about what goal is where you will get more information about purpose.
Thank you once again if you have subscribed and I hope you enjoy the content to be uploaded!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Please support me

Post by Boss Man »

I'll permit this, unlike a lot of things that get promoted on here, though it would have been courteous just to ask first, as you were trying to increase traffic for your Youtube feed, with no direct benefit to anyone or anything that happens on here.

However I wish you well :).
TJvlogs
STARTING OUT

Re: Please support me

Post by TJvlogs »

Boss Man wrote:I'll permit this, unlike a lot of things that get promoted on here, though it would have been courteous just to ask first, as you were trying to increase traffic for your Youtube feed, with no direct benefit to anyone or anything that happens on here.

However I wish you well :).
Thank you, I read some of the sticky threads and would've thought that it was fine to do so, but next time if I want to post anything linking to an external site for personal benefit then I sure will ask you first! :)