9 week walking journal

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

9 week walking journal

Post by fat-to-fit »

9 weeks till new year. I've decided to just do walking intervals during that time. I want to do 2 hour walking intevals daily. 1 hour in the am and 1 hour after work. 5 days a week. with 1800 calories eating healthy ate.

next week will be an exception just due to some plans. :tonguepoke:

It starts today. I will report tomorrow morning. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: 9 week walking journal

Post by fat-to-fit »

worked out early this morning an hour. i plan on 8 hours later before work doing another hour. :) burn on average 500 calories per hour according to the TM? so hopefully 5000 a week.

Instead of 5 days a week of 2 hours. I'm going to do 4 days of 2 hours and 2 days of 1 hour. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You can lose 1lb in a week by burning an additional 3,500 calories a week, so 5,000 so be around 1.5lbs per week.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Sounds good boss. walking also is just easy for me to do right now.

One thing though is feet. i decided to do 30 minutes in the evening an hour in the morning instead. i still can get close to 5000 calories burned though. i don't know if i burn that many that's just the TM saying that. I'm sweaty though. :)

I did 90 minutes total today. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

did 60 minutes on the TM this morning. averages out to 500. it's all incline and speed intervals.

some days it's over 500 and some it's a little under.

Later today i will do 30 minutes in the evening.

only other goal today is to drink water. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

30 minutes later.

90 minutes total. :)
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Good luck Becky.....I am in your corner daily!

Sue
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

whenlifewassimpler wrote:Good luck Becky.....I am in your corner daily!

Sue
Thanks Sue!! I'm really happy to have met you! and all the sweat ladies. :D :wave:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i don't really even want to mention it but feet have ached just a little after doing so much exercise. Not capsulitis but flat feet or bottoms of feet. It's not bad at all. and it's not plantar fascittis at this point and it goes away overnight and in the morning now it's fine again.

But it's made me decide i need to maybe not do interval walking 90 minutes every day. But some kind of exercise i will do daily. for 90 minutes.

Probably either: walking intervals, swimming, or the elliptical for now. maybe a mix of them. :) Some days i will do interval walking for 90 minutes just not every day. :)

If i'm really motivated i might do a video too. Videos are the hardest for me to do. just with weight.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

did an hour today. Incline intervals. Didn't really feel like it but i did it. :) i think an hour works better for feet daily than anything more. So maybe i should try a video for 30 minutes like shred and an hour on the TM.

tonight i will do 30 minutes either of a video or the TM too. will post when i do or tomorrow or i might just not do 30 minutes tonight and just do 60 today. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i think i might revise this to just an hour a day. feet i know will thank me. :) And it's still a success if i'm consistent for 9 weeks walking intervals or whatever an hour a day. That would be a pound a week. If i want to do more great but an hour is definitely doable and better on feet and not so much running to the gym too which is not far away but far enough away that i don't want to drive daily to it.

30 minutes in the AM and 30 minutes before work. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i didn't do much exercise while down there except normal walking and swimming. But i'm going to start back up tomorrow. I drove 17 hrs today. I'm really tired. the drive is too freaking long. :tongue: Glad to be home. :)

I'm going to try and eat vegetarian tomorrow too. i don't really eat much meat anyways. but i do eat pepperoni on pizza sometimes. and a burger every once in a while. also buying coconut milk.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I walked on the TM 30 minutes tonight. I'm starting workout dvd not next week but the week after because of the holiday. :) I know famous last words. haha But i really plan on it unless i have an illness or something.

I might try posting twice a week like tuesday and Friday. just on updates on how i'm doing.

Until the DVD i plan on doing daily the TM. tonight it was just 30 minutes. I plan on working out like i said till the end of the year. I can't do as much on the TM as i liked because of feet. 30 minutes in the AM and 30 minutes in the PM is what i'm going to do.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i volunteered at the rescue today. today i was helpiing with a disabled young girl ride a horse. I was a little nervous didn't want her to fall. She had the learning ability of a young child. Sweet girl though and it went well.

did 30 minutes so far on the TM.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

GOOD JOB on all the stuff recently and I hope the volunteering works out.