9 week walking journal

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: 9 week walking journal

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Boss. I got a email a few hours ago asking if i want to do it permanently.

The riding is good for her. It builds her muscles and she enjoys it. I also find I'm one of the stronger people lifting saddles off horses and such too. :) They do it all winter long too even in the cold. :chilly: :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

30 minutes TM intervals this morning.

EDIT did another 30 minutes today. so an hour done.

drinking water and now i have to work later tonight. :tongue:

I want to start weights we have company coming so maybe after the leave which would be Wednesday.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Going to go and walk for an hour on the TM in a bit and get it done with early for the day so i can take a shower and not have to think about working out all day. We got a new tv this summer. so it's nice i can put on amazon or vudu or netflix and put a good movie on while i workout. our old tv was from 15 years ago and didn't have that capability.

an hour seems to be the limit with feet. anything over an hour and they might ache later in the day.

Otherwise nothing new to report. I think i found a replacement though to soda. it has no artificial sweetners either and is only 5 calories. :)

Funny enough even though i have drank share of soda and then some teeth are still in really good health. I haven't had a a cavity in years and have never had a root canal or crown. I want to keep it that way!

i do have to have 350 calories of food a day in one meal to take with pill. so i have to figure out what that will be daily. I want to do it with breakfast. even eggs and toast isn't 350 calories. it's a bit of a pain. unless i overeat i don't eat big meals. But so far the pill works well and has better side effects than last one. It might even help with weight loss. I'm weaning off old one. today was the last day on the old and new. So see how it goes in the coming weeks with just the one pill. Please god let it go well. 1500 a month for the new med. insurance luckily covers most of it.

b. blueberry muffin (350 calories for pill) with milk
s. shakeology with protein powder/rice cake with peanut butter
l. garden salad/ranch dressing
s. greek yogurt with protein powder
d. probably roasted veggies and olive oil

water: 2 glasses
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Did workout for an hour. :tongue: (i like this :tongue: smiley guy for some reason. haha)

now just to eat right today.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i do want to lift weights but i don't want to get big and i'm a thick girl i'm not a twig even when i'm thin. I already am strong i feel than a lot of women. So i think i will start with boss's routine this week. tomorrow since i'm already showered and dressed for today.

really need to work on the diet though too.
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

I'll be holding good thoughts for your new medication, Becky. :) Wow on the cost! Glad you've got insurance that covers most of it.

How about a 3 egg omelet with some veggies and cheese for breakfast? That would get in the 350 calories and be a high-protein, low carb way to start your day, (at least if you skip the toast) which is good for PCOS, too.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I did good yesterday. Ate pretty much what i said i was going too. i had a headache at the end of the day and didn't have dinner. I munched on salsa and chips and not roasted veggies but otherwise it was the same. :)

today i'm gonna do it all again. :) i will workout in an hour or 2. it's 3 am so not just yet.

do weights and TM this morning.

Thanks Mo i will try an omelette in the morning for breakfast with pill. It's a new med no generic is why it's spendy. I definitely hope it works! I can't control that to an extent but if i eat healthy, do spiritual, think positive, exercise. that is i feel the best i can do.

here's a poem from maya anelou i really like. I got it from an iphone commercial but this is the whole poem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_aHt34a-g[/b]
or the iphone commercial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztMfBZvZF_Y
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i forgot to add meals.

b. 2 eggs and egg white and cheese omelette with peppers and a piece of toast.
s. shakeology/protein powder/peanut butter and chocolate rice cake
l. i might go to the store for this. maybe a salad again or vegetables.
s. greek yogurt with protein powder/peanut butter and chocolate rice cake or an apple
d. maybe roasted vegetables or go to the store for this as well..

:wave:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I have had a headache for 2 days. i usually don't go longer than a day and usually i can sleep it off or exercise and it goes away. I actually think it's a tension headache because i've been watching and paying attention to the news and donald trump becoming president. :funny: It stresses me out. I can't get away from it as much because mom listens to conservative talk radio and i've been listening to NPR in the car. So i'm definitely limiting listening to it for now. i took some advil but that usually doesn't help but will get back to goals once it goes away.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

headache went away!!! yay!! I have to work tonight but i will try to do some kind of exercise today still.

I heard something today which is to think of your lowest moment and use that as your strength. I love that. :) I've had so many low moments i can't pick one. :funny: But i am definitely going to think that way. and will workout tonight when i'm done working. :tongue:

We have company coming tomorrow just for 2 days. I am going to sisters just to have a little bit more room. I love sister's guest room. I feel like i have own place. She has a huge basement, bathroom and huge bedroom all for me. lol so anyways, i'm haven't thought of what schedule will look like for exercise for the next few days and then thursday is thanksgiving. I'm doing a challenge in a fb group this next month. It's a holiday challenge. i will still post here too. it starts next week.

edit: 11pm i worked out and got her done. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i was up a lot of the night. around 3am i got this idea to go to the store and buy something good. I got coat on and drove to the store which is open 24 hrs, got to the store and then knew i couldn't buy anything and drove home. :funny: I can't keep eating badly and unhealthy and gaining weight. :bugeyes: I've gotten in this bad habit really since 2009 when i went through probably lowest moment i mentioned earlier. so i did 60 minutes on the TM this morning and had shakeology/protein powder and an apple for breakfast. :)

The next few days are going to be rough. I'm at sister's tonight and tomorrow. Turkey day is thursday. But i still think i should be able to do the TM every day. I'm just doing the TM this week. I'm starting weights next week when things calm down.

I feel like i'm improving myself. I really like learning and have missed it for a long time. I don't like school learning but i like doing it on own. Daily i practice spanish online and the piano and am trying to learn online things too. I have an interview for a freelance position either this week or next week cuz of the holidays. :) It's just part time and it's not really what i want to do but it's something. and I feel good about the volunteering too. I also do spiritual daily too..

Now i'm off to practice piano. I'm learning silent night, the theme from polar express and god rest merry gentlemen for xmas.
:)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Good job on not going to that store Bekah and GOOD LUCK with the interview.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Boss. :)

i got TM workout again today done. an hour done.

I did have some veggie pizza which does have vegetables but it's on a crust with a spread. we have it very rarely and the company didn't eat it and it's one of favorites so i had some. :(

But I'm back to eating healthy again. Tonight it's shakeology/protein powder and some pineapple slices and water while i work. I'm a little upset about eating the veggie pizza. But i'm glad i at least got the workout in. That was really the only bad food we had left from company.

first tempting thing and i failed. But it is hard. It really is one of most favorite appetizers.... luckily we don't make it often.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

not feeling 100% today but i feel okay. Got workout in. drank now 10 glasses of water with lemon. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm down a little in weight. drinking a lot of water helps me drop sodium or whatever in the beginning. i expect it to go down more in the next few weeks if i can stay consistent with eating, working out and drinking water.

working out probably in an hour after I'm done drinking shakeology.

Thanks Mo on the omelette suggestion for meals with pill that's what I've been doing daily.

Only other goal today is to drink water today and have 1 serving of everything including dessert! ;)

I ate pretty healthy yesterday but definitely not enough calories. Going to try and keep working on it.

Have a nice Thanksgiving anyone reading that is in USA.