9 week walking journal

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

chriscandothis
REGULAR

Re: 9 week walking journal

Post by chriscandothis »

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Becky. You are doing very well. Your walking is going great, your eating is healthy and staying consistent, and you are drinking your water on a regular basis. You should remember where you were and how far you have come. You even resisted the urge to buy some unhealthy food after you got in the car and drove there. :clap: Keep the healthy spiritual talk in your head positive and you will stay on the best track for you. :D
I like this guy too, :tonguepoke: I am afraid someone might take it the wrong way though. :roll:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Chris. I don't think he :tongue: is offensive. It's just a tease or a joke to me. I never thought that way anyways. Maybe some would i don't know.

i'm down 2 ounces from yesterday. The day after thanksgiving. :sunshine:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm going to start this out again.

yesterday i just ate what i wanted but stayed within calories. :) i did eat half healthy and half not. i'm eating vegetarian. I can't give up dairy but meat i can do. i didn't workout. i'm eating 1600 if i don't exercise and 1900 if i do.

i drank water and shakeology too. today i was down 4 ounces. :clap: I'm sure water weight. If i workout i allow myself 200 to 300 more calories to eat. :)

today i shoveled and did 30 minutes on the TM.

practiced the piano too. Haven't done spanish yet.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

today i did good again calorie wise. i didn't really eat healthy unless you call a cup of mashed potatoes and 1/2 cup of coleslaw healthy. but i stayed in calories and worked out. and drank water.

I've decided to swear off reading too much political stuff. There is nothing i can do about it anyways and it just upsets me. Just let that with which i have no control over take it's course. :)
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i'm down 6 ounces this morning. :) that's a pound in 2 days. gonna do the same thing again today. eat what i want. drink shakeology and some water. no meat but eggs and dairy. eat within calories and exercise maybe or maybe not see what happens and if i do exercise it will just be 250 to 500 calories burned on the TM. :)

by the way i do want to do a lot with fitness. I'm just taking it slow right now.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i got goals done today. Life and food. I'm not working out tonight. I haven't ate enough to make working out a point to do. I probably will end up with 1600 calories. Half healthy and half not. I have resisted some things. mom made apple crisp and i haven't had any. I have been drinking shakeology daily and drinking water. slow steps. IT's hard to eat totally healthy just because i don't live alone. I've been thinking of run/walking on the TM but i might wait till i lose some more. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i think i will post back in food journal just really cuz joc is posting now and it makes sense too. :wave:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I might start this up again. i will see how long feet are good for. I do a lot of walking with work too so i do have to be careful. i would like to walk 90 minutes a day on the TM with intervals till April 1st. i also will do boss's routine on weights which i have been doing already.

feet are very problematic though. i want to split it up day and night to be less hard on them. But if i hurt them it will be hard to work as well so i do have to be careful.

I will just try this week starting today to walk 90 minutes a day on the TM. The intervals are with speed and incline changes. To be honest i doubt this journal will go far because feet have been problematic for me since i gained the weight. capsultis in both feet. plantar fascitis, last year i had something when i walked too much. i don't even know what it was. I never had food problems before this.. See how it goes.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i didn't do it all last week. i'm going to try and start tomorrow i work the rest of the day so i can't today. :thumb:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

45 minutes on the TM but i worked all day. I'm just going to go up to 90 minutes daily just depending on how i think me feet are daily i don't want to push them to much to an injury.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

70 minutes on the TM today.

squats
half lunges
deadlifts with just bodyweight
bridges 25 all of them 2 sets.
Vegas Jon
STARTING OUT

Post by Vegas Jon »

the benefits of walking are amazing even if you also do strength training or some other high-level fitness activity. Stan Efferding talks about this a lot and how it can be beneficial for staying pain free in the back and hips. I have added 20 minutes a day just for health myself.