C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Today was a good reminder for change.

I had to go to work location for the first time in months since working from home. The lack of opportunity to workout and the different stress levels because of the environment. when they offered to work home I almost chose not to because of fear of change. I kept thinking that this would be the opportunity to have more balance in life I'd be stupid not to. When I left work today I passed out on the couch like I did all the time. When I woke up I looked at fit bit and saw the cal burn and steps and was like omg 2000 steps in an entire day. Ridiculous. this is because of a sedentary job and being production you can't leave the computer unless its ur legal break basically. When at work it's not like u can use ur break to go jog and come back unpresentable.

This was one of the best decisions I ever made for myself and I'm so thankful I did. It was good day today. Yes, I did hop on that treadmill before getting ready for bed to hit daily goal today after I woke up from nap. Lol
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Getting close to the end of the month. I have done so good with keeping up. I took a sneak peek and lost 11 pounds so far this month!

I wanted to find a new challenge and decided to start jillian Michael's body revolution program. I started today. I never did these programs all the way through before so it will be a challenge to see it to the finish. No better time than now with the holidays coming to keep me driven. :)