C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

1 month has passed and thought I'd take a pic and yey! Seeing results! I don't see too much on a full body shot yet so that will have to wait but it feels good seeing it in this picture!!
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Amazing difference in only a month! You've really done some great toning there. Can't wait to see the pictures next Sept.! :clap:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank you so much. Just a few days ago I had a hissy fit with myself. I was upset about town I allowed myself to fall and have to do this all over again for God knows what number of try this is now. This pic was a huge help in making me feel better.
Last edited by rockchick_82808 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Great job Christina. :) :sunshine:
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Sometimes it takes an awful lot of attempts to build habits that stick. I battled with binge-eating and weight for 30 years before I finally was able to make sustainable changes. The good news is that as long as we keep trying, we get there eventually. :) For me, the the key was to change the mindset first, then the rest fell into place. I had to stop thinking of myself as fat, weak, lacking willpower, etc.--all those truly horrible things we say to ourselves that we'd never dream of saing to someone else. All of which is to say, it's important to be able to look yourself in the eyes and love yourself no matter what size you are, no matter what you just ate, no matter what--you can't punish yourself into lasting good health. It has to be something that you are choosing out of self-love, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I am sending all sorts of good thoughts your way! :sunshine:
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Great job Christina!! Slow and steady wins the race (even if we have to restart again, and again and....). :lol: I am there with you on having to keep starting.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thanks guys. Oh man...today was a struggle. I had come home and passed out then woke up 4hrs later. first response was to move from the couch to the bed. Then as I laid there I said out loud what am I doing? Today is workout day! Immediately turned on the light then went to the gym. I'm so happy I did. That old me was trying to act stealthy like a ninja and take over lol
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Yey! More good news. Did measurements for the month and I'm down 9.5 inches overall. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

WELL DONE
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Yesterday was first cheat day for the last 6 wks. I felt aweful after. I had pizza and breadsticks and pop for dinner. Needless to say it was a long nite after lol Yeap already noticing a change with body for diet. So today I went and hit the gym for an hr of cardio. Half hr on the elliptical and half hr on the treadmill. :) I feel much better now. Don't smell good but nothing a good shower can't . Lmao!!

chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Excellent job on the inches lost!! :clap: May they never find you again. :lol: Great job on the healthy eating. That is the hardest part! If it were easy we would all be at a perfect weight. I am only 4 days into healthy eating and planning to go the full 30 days. Keep up the great work you deserve it!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

chriscandothis wrote:Excellent job on the inches lost!! :clap: May they never find you again. :lol: Great job on the healthy eating. That is the hardest part! If it were easy we would all be at a perfect weight. I am only 4 days into healthy eating and planning to go the full 30 days. Keep up the great work you deserve it!
Thank you! You got this too! The longer you stick to it the less u even notice ur desire for the crummy foods. :) she. I was tempted at first I said I don't need that. I never said I can't have it. The word play can make u want to be a kid and rebel by saying can't vs don't need it or don't want it. A little pathological trick I did for myself.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Today's. Burn!

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Last edited by rockchick_82808 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

christina do you have a watch that calculates your totals for working out? that you get those shots from?