C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Yeapers! I just recently bought the fitbitcharge 2. Yesterday was second day using it and I love it!!!!! Its worth the money!
Alabama 1
REGULAR

Post by Alabama 1 »

glad to hear you like it , I had the original for a while but didn't care for it. I now own the Zip although it doesn't give you your heart rate I like it a lot better . I found that the charge didn't record all of steps and the zip does. Just how it was for me . Everyone I know that has one(Charge hr)

loves it so maybe I got a defective one. I sent it back with no problem .
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I was wondering. I don't have any watches right now. Looks fun though. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

So as I had mentioned I had first cheat day in over a month and a half and it was aweful. So from one day body packed on 1.8 lbs. Nice to say I dropped that as of today. Thank god! Well our CEO said he was buying our department lunch this Friday. I know there will be pizza and salad. To be honest after this weekend, I really don't have the desire to have pizza again for a while....a long while lol. So I will be loading up on that salad! Lol. It does feel good though to see that gone so quickly. goal was to be in the 250s by this weekend. Now other bump in the road is this weekend. family up north is having a Halloween party and idk if I should go. I will be surrounded by temptation and I know family will be like why aren't you drinking? I feel it's too early to allow a day like that when I'm still starting out. I don't want to risk falling back now that I'm down 11 pounds. I will see them at Christmas that's for sure so maybe I can miss this party for now and give myself a few more months to truly develop these habits. I just don't trust myself.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I think you should do what you feel best Chris. If you think it will be too much of a struggle wait. OR maybe really mentally prepare for the party and what you will do and say and go too. it's up to you. :) Congrats on the pounds lost though. :clap:
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Tough choices Christina! I would echo Becky's advice to do what is best for you. If you need to stay away from this one to stay on track then your family should support your decision. Every family and person is different. Hugs as I am sure you could use them for this! :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank you both :) I had contacted cousins today and they understood. Thank goodness. I will see them at Christmas which will be more than enough time to get a handle on things. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Owned it today!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What are those small calorie numbers, is that calories burned per minute?

I strongly suspect it is.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

That's correct boss. :) I usually workout for an hr and a half.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Decided to get in a half hour of cardio tonight. Felt great! I'm surprised this is fourth workout this week! Yes I do have rest days in between resistance days of i don't rest it's just cardio and weights. :)

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

As of today I'm not only down 12 pounds but a dress size! Back into a pair of old jeans!

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nice job christina. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

got in 5th workout this week. Killed it so I can enjoy rest day tomorrow. :) 824 calories burned!

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

fat-to-fit wrote:Nice job christina. :)
Thank you :)