Dissertation questionnaire. PLEASE READ :)

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

kelseyjaneisaacs
STARTING OUT

Dissertation questionnaire. PLEASE READ :)

Post by kelseyjaneisaacs »

Hiya,
I am a third year BSc psychology with criminology student. I need some help getting responses for questionnaire which forms the basis of dissertation! The link to questionnaire is https://ntupsychology.onlinesurveys.ac. ... ersonality and the information about it is below.
questionnaire is a developmental, health and personality model in relation to physical exercise. I am using the variables parental bond, academic attainment, eating disorder symptoms, physical conditions, depressive symptoms, impulsivity, narcissism and perfectionism as predictor variables, against a criterion variable exercise addiction. Measures in this questionnaire cannot and will not be used to diagnose anybody with any of the previously mentioned!
questionnaire is quick and easy to complete, its confidential and anonymous, if you wish to withdraw your data and retain all anonymity then you can do so by sending a letter quoting your unique ID number to the address provided on the information and debrief sheet. Alternatively, you can email me on the email provided, again on the information and debrief sheet!
I am a habitual runner and completed half marathons myself, so decided to investigate something I love in final year studies. It doesn't take long and your participation is greatly appreciated!

Any questions, please feel free to ask, thanks Kelsey :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Dissertation questionnaire. PLEASE READ :)

Post by Boss Man »

Will this information have any secondary uses, aside from being part of a dissertation?
kelseyjaneisaacs
STARTING OUT

Hiya,

Nope, data will be analysed to help draw conclusions in dissertation report and all raw data results destroyed after I graduate in July!

Thanks, Kelsey
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

In that case then, I wish you well with your dissertation :).
kelseyjaneisaacs
STARTING OUT

Just seen this, and thank you!!

Cannot wait for the stress to be over :D