Jen's progress so far... In pictures. (:

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Jen's progress so far... In pictures. (:

Post by Boss Man »

WELL DONE Jen, I am really, really proud of you and you look really beautiful as well.

Every time you get closer to your end goals, you prove yourself to be an even greater rolemodel to your Son and you're giving him even more of the mother he has deserved all his life and now you don't just have the heart to Mother him right you have the added wellness to do more for him and be more for him.

You continue to be a source of inner happiness and colour for me and I think you're a terrific personality and you have always mattered to me, just like every legitimate poster on here, but knowing that you have been through some tough stuff in the past and still never waivered on your resposbilities to your Son in particular, is a goodly amount of proof as to how beautiful on the inside you are and how it does impact on others.

You deserve to be smiling misses, you're doing a briallint job and as I said, I'm really, really proud of you and I'm routing for you, not just for you but for your family too, because they deserve the best you you can be and you deserve to be that person too, because you are a real gift to this world :).

I'm sending you a BIG PAT ON THE BACK and as always, I'm 10,000% behind you, so keep letting your light shine and don't stop shining.

You're pretty amazing and you have made me smile inside and that's a wonderful gift, so thank you and WELL DONE :).
ArtzyJen
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by ArtzyJen »

Thanks, guys! I do think I'm going to reduce goal weight. I've realized by measurements (elbow and wrist) I actually have a small to medium sized frame. So ideal weight range would be somewhere from 117- 141... so I'm thinking of shooting for something in the middle... around 130 maybe? Does that sound reasonable?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

More than fesible.
ArtzyJen
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by ArtzyJen »

Deep breath. I'm posting arm and ab progress pics taken today just after morning workout just after I woke up,(so forgive the ratty, sweaty hair and pajamas... LOL).

I have delts starting! Woohoo!

And, abs. Not a whole lot yet, but any definition is better than anything I've ever had before! Best I've ever looked!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Nice work :).
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

Looking awesome! Congrats on the continued weight loss. You are doing fantastic, and are inspiring to more people than you know, myself as one of them. :D :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Great job!! :D :D
fiona18
STARTING OUT

Post by fiona18 »

WOW you look great, well done :)
kc627
STARTING OUT

Post by kc627 »

Congratulations! That's some serious progress! I love seeing people who finish what they started and work hard -- it helps keep me motivated, too!
Trish0102
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Trish0102 »

Congratulations! You look fabulous when slimmer.
ArtzyJen
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by ArtzyJen »

Hello... Thought I'd post some more progress pics. I've been gaining quite a bit of muscle tone! Still losing too! I'm going to hit goal this year! :)

Arms (2 months progress)

Abs (2 months progress)

Face (from highest weight to now)

Full body (Before)

Full body (Current)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Looking great in the pic jen. :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

WELL DONE Jen. I'm really proud of you :).

You're a really wonderful person and you DO deserve this because you ARE worth it.

Keep on pushing, keep on believing and GOOD LUCK. You look more beautiful as time goes by and you deserve to be so proud of yourself, because you're slowly but surely getting a look on the outside, to match the sublime personality on the inside.

I couldn't be happier for you and I know it's not always been easy, but it's always been something I believed you were capable of and you've proven all those who believe in you to be right and the more you achieve, the greater the rolemodel you become to your Son and by default an even greater Mother to him than you already are.

Chin up, be strong and no worries okay :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Ur pictures are amazing. How long have u been working at it?
ArtzyJen
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by ArtzyJen »

It will be 3 years in July since I really started getting serious about it, but I've lost 72 lbs total in the last 3.5 years. Gone from a size 16/18 at highest to a size 7/8 currently. I still have about 27 lbs to lose to be at ultimate goal weight. I've been overweight all life so this is a new experience for me to actually be fit! It is hard work for sure. I've hit many plateaus, but managed to push through and not even let illness and injury hold me back much. I'm proud of myself. Even if I still have a little way to go. I'm sure you can do the same!