here I am...what do I need to work on?

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Fdsa
STARTING OUT

here I am...what do I need to work on?

Post by Fdsa »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92497446@N ... hotostream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks in advance, really appreciate your help. Don't want to get big and bulky, just more defined.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: here I am...what do I need to work on?

Post by Boss Man »

Work on everything to bring all your body up to speed.

Do you do any training of any kind and if so what is it and what days do you do it?
Fdsa
STARTING OUT

Post by Fdsa »

I'm part of a rowing club and that involves circuits twice a week and rowing another two times. I also go to the gym once a week because there's a free session to do an intense 30-minute row.

However, I've very recently started doing some weights as well. Have bought a dumbbell kit and am fitting in some weights three days a week.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well continue to do what you do, but just make sure calories are adequate. If you aren't eating more than you did before the exercise, I'd suggest eating 25% - 50% more calories a day and spreading them over the course of one day, not having them with just one meal.

If you already did that then fair enough.
Trish0102
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Trish0102 »

Just go on with what you are doing and you will eventually be happy with the progress you are making.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Agreed, weights and food!! :) How is your progress going so far?