I've Trained and Dieted. Now I need Your Help.

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

dannyo7676
STARTING OUT

I've Trained and Dieted. Now I need Your Help.

Post by dannyo7676 »

Hey guys. I trained really hard and made the finals in areas Best Abs Competition. The finalist were picked by judges but the winner is decided by text voting. So it becomes more of a popularity contest in the end. I could really use your vote. It is very simple...free and no signup needed. Very SIMPLE and instant confirmation.

Please text M001 (as in MZeroZeroOne) to the number 27126.

You can view competition photo at http://www.bestabscontest.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!
Daniel
vamp
VETERAN

Re: I've Trained and Dieted. Now I need Your Help.

Post by vamp »

Hey, welcome to the site. Sorry, I don't text to these types of numbers because of a few bad experiences. However, great work on the abs and best of luck.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Same here.....because that has caused spam that is sent to phone. Anyway, nice job and good luck!
dannyo7676
STARTING OUT

Post by dannyo7676 »

Understandable. It is a local contest and I assure you there is no spam. I wouldn't have asked people to do it if there was. But again, I understand.

Thanks for the encouragement!
Daniel

bestabscontest.info
dannyo7676
STARTING OUT

Post by dannyo7676 »

If any of you that have voted could post a quick reply verifying that it is easy and signup/catch free I would appreciate it. Thanks Guys!