Hello.

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Ermiitis
STARTING OUT

Hello.

Post by Ermiitis »

Hello shapefit community today starts road from 69 kg/152.11Lbs to 83 kg/182.98Lbs road. At least that is goal for the moment.
Searched for a while for nice energyser and a protein drink mix and bought Razor 8 blast powder that could help me out in training sessions hope its good choice because that's first protein shake purchase ever ;)
Generally i have not trained at all was riding on dirt bike for 1-2 years and got current form from that. Also digesting system is freaking fast i can eat whatever i want and i loose weight... Hate that to be honest.
So back to the point. Il be attempting gym 3 times a week. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Also i will be grateful for some house training tips while i am off the gym on free time got no weights at house thou :(
And i will be thankful for some exercises i could do at gym. What i know there are no boxing inventory, ropes or jumping ropes there. Rofl you already can see i am newbie :D

Il be also posting pictures of progress i think each week.
Here are some pick how i look at the current state.

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hello.

Post by Boss Man »

Hey Ermiitis, good to speak with you.

Is your supplement made by a company called Allmax, because if it is, it's a pre-workout product not a protein powder and has 0g protein in it at all and is just a fancy creatine based drink with ingredients in some of which even I've never heard of and it just looks like one of those things designed to give you big pumps.

I'd be concerned about all the contraindications with it as it says having a history of various medical conditions means you should consult a medical professional before consuming and as it has grapefruit extract, grapefruit content can interfere with some types of medications, so if you need medication in the future or use any now, make sure grapefruit consumption is not contraindicated with the medication you are using, or may use in the future, because if it was you'd have to stop taking the supplement.

Also although arginine will stimulate nitric oxide, which in turn helps to vasodilate blood vessels, it also has caffeine content in it, which vasoconstricts, so the two things would counteract each other and the only way to vasodilate would be if arginine related nitric oxide production and subsequent dilation potential, was greater than the constriction potential from the caffeine, because you'd need the substance connected with producing the desired effect, to be stronger than the opposing substance, or you'd get either no end result, or the opposite effect, depending on the ratio of both substances if that makes sense :).

If you are taking what I think you are then I'd ditch it, as I don't think it will do much for your results, I think you'd be better with water or stuff like powerade and actually use a proper protein powder for post-workout.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Any updates?
fitncer
STARTING OUT

Post by fitncer »

I guess no updates yet from him.
suggestivegkid
STARTING OUT

Post by suggestivegkid »

Hehe, it takes time to make progress. The vatican wasn't built in a day and neither are results from exercising. Keep it up!