Please help me out!

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Nick Codino
STARTING OUT

Please help me out!

Post by Nick Codino »

name is Nick Codino from Brush Prairie Washington and I am a group fitness instructor for R.I.P.P.E.D
I am writing this because I have never entered a contest before nor have I ever won anything in life aside from beautiful wife and kids. The contest is I Love Ripped life and it is a video contest on Facebook. I was never the athletic type and never dreamed I would be doing group fitness. About six year ago I was 254lbs and very unhappy with life. Then wife got into group fitness and then onto being a personal trainer. R.I.P.P.E.D is what changed her body and I wanted that change too. It took wife a long time to get me in a class but when I did I fell in love with it right away. Now I am 160lbs doing as many classes as I can and still have a day job and I love fitness! To end this I need votes! I am about 300 votes behind and I want to win a chance to be in a fitness video to show the world and all students that fitness IS for everyone! So please take the 2 minutes to look at video and vote if you like it. This is the link- http://bit./1g4Z8p8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for your time and maybe your votes
Nick
Nick Codino
STARTING OUT

Re: Please help me out!

Post by Nick Codino »

The link didn't work so message me if you would like to vote! Please I need the help thank you!!!