Help with cut

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Buoyan
STARTING OUT

Help with cut

Post by Buoyan »

Ive been trying to get bf% down to the point abs can be seen, for the last months Ive been trying to cut, from 2500 (bulk) to 1800 cals (cut), I always hit a plateu and im afraid that if I lower cals even more, I will lose the small amount of muscle I gained in this time. I dont know if abs are not much developed, or if I should just lower calories even more. ( in this picture is the lowest bf% ive ever been) planning on bulk after, but want to be lean enough 1 month from now
i.imgur.com/VZxeFj8.jpg
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Help with cut

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Buoyan, good to talk to you.

You would be unwise to cut your calories any further as even the reccomended sedentary average for adult males is 2,000 a day and you have already stated you are consuming around 90% of that figure and that is whilst being active for a few days a week.

What you could try is cutting your carbs by around 10% per meal and increasing your calories by the same amount from fat. If the body cannot have as much primary energy that it needs it should try ot source secondary energy.

Perhaps this might help.
Nairo
STARTING OUT

Post by Nairo »

Boss Man wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 pm Hi Buoyan, good to talk to you.

You would be unwise to cut your calories any further as even the reccomended sedentary average for adult males is 2,000 a day and you have already stated you are consuming around 90% of that figure and that is whilst being active for a few days a week.

What you could try is cutting your carbs by around 10% per meal and increasing your calories by the same amount from fat. If the body cannot have as much primary energy that it needs it should try ot source secondary energy.

Perhaps this might help.
What is the benefit from cutting carbs and replacing with calories from fat.
How does this imapct the body??

thanx
:)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The impact would be to try and maintain energy levels but reduce fat percentage.