Bikini on Labor Day weekend??

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

sandigirl06
HIGH FLYER

Re: Bikini on Labor Day weekend??

Post by sandigirl06 »

Thanks, Ladies! Cassie, good job on your show and your pics are AMAZING!!!! I love the tan. LOL. A healthy pumpkin pie filling would be a dream come true! Yes, I know I am on the high side of the norm bf range. Maybe it is boobs! :shock: LOL. If that is the case I will take it. Haha. Les, I love your new avatar. All of u girls are sooooo pretty! I just got cuz turned on to ShapeFit. Hopefully she will love u guys as much as I do!!
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

Hey girl, no matter what your reading says...you look great. % is supposedly 32. I know I have a few extra pounds but not 32%!!! So don't get all caught up in that reading, you know us shapefit girls have some awesome muscles, so we aren't the normal body type :D
sandigirl06 wrote:Yes, I know I am on the high side of the norm bf range. Maybe it is boobs! LOL. If that is the case I will take it.
LOL! That's the attitude! :D I wish I had a little more of that problem! But that seems to be the ONLY place I am able to lose weight! UGH! And I don't have any to lose!! :shock: All the while the fat on hips hangs on for dear life!
cassiegose wrote:I'm planning on playing with some recipes here in the next month to see if i can make a healthy version of pumpkin pie filling.
I have an inkling Cassie....would those pumpkin pie fillings have any oatmeal and eggwhites in them?! :lol: :lol: Just kidding! Be sure and post your recipes for those and any other healthy versions of holiday treats...you know we got Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, and New years coming up! :shock:

Anyway, Sandigirl - I wish you the best with your new trainer and workout programs! Keep us updated! :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Plus you can pretend it's your birthday, by having an Aspargus spear sticking out of the top, like a faux candle.

Plus if you drizzled Olive Oil on the Asparagus, it might ignite like a real Candle does :P.
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

Lesplease wrote:
fitoverforty wrote: I have an inkling Cassie....would those pumpkin pie fillings have any oatmeal and eggwhites in them?! :lol: :lol:
10 bucks says they have sweet potato in 'em.
Ahhhh hahahaha. Nope! I'm thinking tofu, ff cottage cheese, pumpkin, possibly sugar free vanilla pudding, pumpkin pie spice... I'm going to have to play with it for sure but these are ideas so far. I saw a recipe in Oxygen for pumpkin pie filling with tofu... might go back and try to find that and see what i can come up with.

Seriously dude... sweet potato in pumpkin pie filling? Gag-o-rama.

Ohhhh another good recipe for this season is pumpkin bread that has pumkin, whole grain flour, applesauce, oatmeal, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and a few eggwhites. YUM! I can't wait to get this next competition over with so i can start baking (and eating!) some yummy fall treats! I love this time of year!
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

cassiegose wrote:Ohhhh another good recipe for this season is pumpkin bread that has pumpkin, whole grain flour, applesauce, oatmeal, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and a few eggwhites. YUM!
I KNEW it!!! ha! :lol: (it actually does sound really yummy!)
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

fitoverforty wrote:
cassiegose wrote:Ohhhh another good recipe for this season is pumpkin bread that has pumpkin, whole grain flour, applesauce, oatmeal, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and a few eggwhites. YUM!
I KNEW it!!! ha! :lol: (it actually does sound really yummy!)
What can i say? I lovvvvvve oatmeal and eggwhites. :mrgreen:
ironwill
VETERAN

Post by ironwill »

How did the Labor Day turn out? I see your new pics in the black one......smokin' What a difference from the first ones in the black....gr8 job.
sandigirl06
HIGH FLYER

Post by sandigirl06 »

Hi, Iron. Thank you for the nice comments! :) Well, Labor Day came and went and now I am working hard towards Memorial Day of '10!! I hope you are doing well and achieving your goals. I am trying very hard and hope I can make it there by next summer. I am looking forward to spending this winter here with ShapeFit friends. You guys are awesome!
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

that second last picture is somethin......
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

OK... what exercise are you doing for the butt???
I wanna do them too :mrgreen:
sandigirl06
HIGH FLYER

Post by sandigirl06 »

Perhaps a medal for me, Swans??? :wink: Well, Nokie, obviously the butt is not trouble spot. That is in the front! UUUGGH!! I am doing lots of squat and lunge variations which I am sure are helping but it is more that I was born with "the bubble" :lol: Wish the rest came that easy!! No such luck but I am really working hard to get there.
sandigirl06
HIGH FLYER

Post by sandigirl06 »

Hi, friends!!! Well, for the last month or so I have been working with a trainer 3x per week with cardio on the other days. I am happy with the results so far. I am now doing kick-boxing and lots of compound exercises that are kicking butt!!! He has just started me on intervals on the treadmill as well. Man, they are REALLY hard!!!!!! Anyway, I have posted a few new pics cause I have not put any up in a while. The changes are coming although slow! Please tell me what you think and of course suggestions and critiques are welcome! Thank you all for your support! :D Oh, of course the pics are in profile gallery because getting them in this forum is totally out of realm of computer knowlege. :oops: THX!
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

sandigirl06 wrote:The changes are coming although slow! Please tell me what you think
I think you look great. I can see alot of change....it is clear you have been working hard. You may not be able to see the difference, but looking at your July pics to the newest ones, you have taken on a more slender athletic build. Congrats to you girl....you look awesome.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

You look AWESOME!!! Love the pose... its like.. who's the BOSS :wink:
Good Job woman... you worked so hard and looking GREAT GREAT GREAT :mrgreen:
ldematto
VETERAN

Post by ldematto »

Awesome is the right word!!! You look fabulous! Great job!