140 pounds in 1 year

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

suporteru
STARTING OUT

Re: 140 pounds in 1 year

Post by suporteru »

Thank you Trish,I apologize for getting back that late,remember when you have God on your side,nothing can stop you!
Is very important,when you start a diet and specially if you want to get ride of many kilos,you need to change your lifestyle as well,meaning being active all day long,the best way is to have a job/hobby which makes you exercise your body(hands,legs,etc.).This one will be hard to do it in the beginning but easily you will notice,day by day you will feel/notice your improvement.
If you need any advice,i will be very happy to give you.
Thank you all for your support,God bless you!
MTintin
STARTING OUT

Post by MTintin »

Amazing results!!! Congrats :wink:
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

thank youuuuu :)
MaximusMuscle
STARTING OUT

Post by MaximusMuscle »

Very nice! You look great!
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

knsmith504 wrote:Wow!!!! I just want you to know that you are quite handsome with all that fat off your body. Keep up the fight because you are truly amazing.

^Agree! You look so much younger with all your weight loss. What a HUGE accomplishment, and a great attitude.
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

Thank you Max,thank you Ali,for all your support,all your compliments.Good news,I joined the gym 1 week ago for getting back to shape,after this Christmas holiday:)
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

In opinion,fat is related to the ugliness,less fat you have,more beautiful you are and if you eat healthy,your skin,your hair,your body in genre will look greater...you're more attractive for the opposite .
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Getting back in the gym man. A supremely good call :).
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

Thanks Boss,well this is the fastest way for losing weight,and specially when you have a sedentary life involving a sedentary job or few physical activities.
When joining the gym you stay away from the fridge at least 1 hour,you're physically active during that hour,I know is not that easy for moving that out of your comfortable couch but is no way for changing something about your look,except by exercising and having a good healthy diet.
Plus: at the gym they are plenty of beautiful ladies exercising there ,if you know what I mean...:)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What surely you don't mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no mooore :wink:
DecidedToday
STARTING OUT

Post by DecidedToday »

SO INSPIRATIONAL
RjMaan
STARTING OUT

Post by RjMaan »

Great man. I am impressed by your achievements.
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

thank you!
Your support means a lot of me. Our life is always with up and down,the most important is not to lose the goal.;)
Ill be here and happy to help if anybody needs .I don't sell books or any stuff...just be me ready to help with any advice which any soul on this planet will need it from me.
mj0nes
STARTING OUT

Post by mj0nes »

suporteru wrote:Thank you Max,thank youImage Ali,for all your support,all your compliments.Good news,I joined the gym 1 week ago for getting back to shape,after this Christmas holiday:)
That's the way to do it, I usually cheat every holiday then spend some time catching up.