140 pounds in 1 year

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

suporteru
STARTING OUT

140 pounds in 1 year

Post by suporteru »

For all life i had weight problems.Starting with birth,4,4 kg then continuing with 52 kilos when i was 10;96 kilos when i was 14; 141 kilos at the high-school gratuation.After this i tried so hard to lose weight and i had a first succes at the end 98 when i have lost about 40 kilos.Then i "forgot" about the diet and have gained 60-70 kilos at the end of 2005.But,thanks God i had succes one more time,and that's for good,no matter if i gain 5-10 kilos,i have the return power.Is so easy because i am motivated,really motivated.Every day,when i look in the mirror is like i realise that this was more than just a usual diet,every day when a woman smiles to me she gives me more strenght and she refills motivation so this is how i go on...
Whe you will see the photos,remember that i never took any pills and never get medical treatment(surgery or anything else).I hope you to like what you will see and i will be glad to give any tip or advice to anyone interested.

Image30 november 2005 just one month befor i started diet
Image december 2005
Image december 2005
Image december 2005
Image may 2006
Image august 2006
Image august 2006
Image august 2006
Imageseptember 2006
ImageImageseptember 2006
Image begining of december 2006

Now i keep fighting with weight and i know that this fight will last until i die so this is the main reason wich i love phisicaly work,hard work,exercices,they keeping me in a good shape.I cannot weight less than 103 kilos but i am 6,4 tall and i think is not such bad...
skully
REGULAR

Re: 140 pounds in 1 year

Post by skully »

You look really good and seem to have done a great job.

Advice? Drop the cig.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

What kind of diet and exercise routine did you follow? You look great.
clos210
STARTING OUT

Post by clos210 »

wow man congrats on losing all that weight
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

Thank you for support to everyone!I now find more dificult to keep optimal weight because i have not to be disturbed by anything,is a matter of psychic more than physic.BTW,i quit smoking in 2008 autum then,after five months i have gained 30 pounds.Perhaps i should quit again but this time,for ever,no matter what.
It was a diet started by me,by previous "experiences".I am interested in maintaining weight so now is easier than starting a diet.
There are some rules:
1.No sugar at all
2.No bread at all(or fast-food),instead of bread use various salads.
3.No fat meat at all(no pork).Fish is the most important,lamb,beef and in the end chicken.
When you have such a big weight,first you have to start a hard diet,based on vegetables(cooked meals or consume them fresh) and fruits(especially apples) milk products and fish,with several meals a day(more than 3) but eat less than usual.There are some turning points when you feel that if you don't eat right away,you will die for sure,but it will not be like this.If you pass this step,it will become easy and easier in the future.Try to eat natural food,cook your on food(if you don't know,learn how to,is not such a big deal).
In the same time ,you have to be physicaly activ(go to the gym,or swimming or having a job wich require physical work)

If you start such a diet,you no longer live for eating but eat for living. :)Good luck!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

suporteru wrote:BTW,i quit smoking in 2008 autum then,after five months i have gained 30 pounds.Perhaps i should quit again but this time,for ever,no matter what.
I politely suggest replacing the word "perhaps" for "definitely". Whatever you do have right now to be proud of, give yourself more to be proud of, becasue I think you know you're worth that :)
knsmith504
STARTING OUT

Post by knsmith504 »

Wow!!!! I just want you to know that you are quite handsome with all that fat off your body. Keep up the fight because you are truly amazing.
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

thanks boss man,your will follow your advice, i will quit for sure but,for the moment things are very stressfull for me,every day dutties and responsabilities are giving me a lot of stress but soon i will leave the country for a long time and i know i will quit.
thank you knsmith,through your words you give me a lot of motivation to continue.Like a secret to tell you: i belive that "transformation" is more than just an usual diet, changing is something divine...Thank you again!YOU are amazing!
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

I live in Birmingham(England) area in present and i want to make more friends here. phone no. is REMOVED but you could use also PM.Thanks all for your support! :) 8)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I just removed the phone number from your post, as I just don't think it's wise to post phone numbers publicly online, as you may increase the risk of unwanted cold callers and nuicance or prank / crank calls otherwise, because you can't be sure what sort of people browse or lurk on forums, as opposed to those that post.

You'd be better passing it on privately, to people you think you can trust.

Hopefully you understand :).
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

it's alright man,you do what you have to do... 8)
Athene
REGULAR

Post by Athene »

Incredible, wow! Your blue eyes just pop right out now : ) Keep up the amazing work.
suporteru
STARTING OUT

Post by suporteru »

Thanks Athena,your so sweet.... :)
Athene
REGULAR

Post by Athene »

I do what I can ; ) *finger guns*
Athene
REGULAR