quitting soda forever

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: quitting soda forever

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 4 of no soda and day 8 of the other addiction.

i will drink 1.5 bottles of caffeine water. haven't done it yet but i for sure will because i will get a headache if i don't.

fat loss is down .07% it probably was higher a while back it's .07 sense i got the fat calculator.

I do think being accountable does help in resisting them.
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Good for you, Bekah, racking up the days! :clap:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Thanks Mo. :) I meant i lost .7% body fat so far.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm not changing diet too much right now at all. just not drinking the soda. one 32 ounce pepsi has almost 100 grams of sugar.

right now i eat some granola bars that have 10 grams of protein and not much sugar. i think 5 grams. I snack on them sometimes when i work. i also will just run in to the store and buy a greek yogurt or a couple slices of lunch meat for pennies.

i also eat slider sandwiches. ham and mustard and a little mayo on hawaian rolls. i really love hawaiian rolls and with work they are so quick and easy to make. they have i think 5 grams of sugar in one roll.

I also finally found a protein shake i like. it really tastes good for a change. i really dislike protein shakes usually.

So i drink one a day with milk. again i figure the elimination of soda i'm not going to right now worry about the little bit of sugar in the milk. I'm not eating gluten free at the moment. I also am taking vitamins so i want to see how that helps me with mental health. i want to do everything slowly so i see what seems beneficial and not. I take notes every day on how i feel.

it helps that job is physical sometimes too. and then of course i use the TM and weights twice a week. right now. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 5 soda free
day 9 other addiction. :)

i got a headache last night. i drank some more water jo that didn't take it away so i bought a small 20 grams of sugar gatorade. that took it away.

so 2 glasses of water jo today.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 6 soda free
Day 10 other addiction
.9 body fat loss today. I'm not feeling the greatest so i might not workout a day or two.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

day 7 soda free
day 11 other addiction

i will try to weigh in tomorrow and check body fat. i have to weigh in too sometimes because you need that to decide body fat. i haven't worked out at all this week. But i usually take the time i am have cycle off for working out. it's only a few days so i will be back tomorrow. work really is physical sometimes. i lift things sometimes between 10 and 40 pounds. mostly 10 to 20. it's not tons of lifting but on Saturday it was enough that arms ached after work.

so i will be back at working out tomorrow!
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 10 soda free
day 14 other addiction. :)
day 3 gluten free --- i do feel symptoms are better eating gluten free. even after 3 days but it's maybe it's just me thinking that. I also am not always reliable taking medication and probably skip it at least once a week. so i will try to be more consistent with that too.

Day 6 biotin supplement. so far no side effects. some people break out but i haven't so far. i think i'm taking 5,000 mg. I also take fish oil in 6 weeks i might add saw palmento extract. i do feel hair feels softer and stronger already but that could be from using oils too.

squats, half lunges and deadlifts today with body weight. 2 sets, 12 reps tomorrow i will do upper body.

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i'm not soda free anymore. superbowl sunday i had some.

i am 21 day free from addiction 2..

i'm not gluten free.

I've been taking biotin for 13 days. i do feel a difference with hair. :)

i will try to start this up again.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 1 soda free - caffeine jo instead

day 22 addiction free #2

day 1 gluten free again

day 14 biotin supplement. it also has other vitamins too.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Day 2 Soda free - caffeine jo 2 bottles

day 23 addiction free #3

day 2 gluten free

day 15 biotin supplement

fruits and veggies 5 servings day 1
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

addiction #2 i won't mention anymore but i still am free from it. i guess day 37
biotin supplement day I've been taking 4 weeks now.

goals for Monday:

spiritual
eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies
cardio 30 minutes
no soda. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Monday

spiritual :thumb:
eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies 4 servings... might switch this tomorrow to 4 servings as a goal.
cardio 30 minutes also did lower body. :thumb:
no soda. :thumb: