Trying to eat unprocessed in a processed world

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Trying to eat unprocessed in a processed world

Post by Boss Man »

I can interpret the "it" now you pointed it out, but it wasn't immediately obvious when I saw it yesterday, but then I don't supposed it had to be as it's up to the viewer to interpret, but then that's the whole point of art, symbology or iconography.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I like it Lynne. :)
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

thank you Becky. :D
I rode in the bike race this past Saturday. :mrgreen: It was probably the hardest thing I've done. 25 miles of hill after hill. Had a tough time and walked with bike up a couple of the last tall hills - but I did it and it was great.
Never underestimate yourself, and sometimes, more often than not, you will surprise yourself with what you are capable of doing, if you want it bad enough. :sunshine:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

WELL DONE Lynne.

After everything you've been through and also because of your age range, I couldn't be more proud of you. You are truly a fantastic and inspiring Lady and you deserve to be proud of you too.

BIG HUGS

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

fitoverforty wrote: rode in the bike race this past Saturday. :mrgreen: It was probably the hardest thing I've done. 25 miles of hill after hill. Had a tough time and walked with bike up a couple of the last tall hills - but I did it and it was great.
it truly is inspiring lynne! you are awesome. mean that. :)
fitoverforty wrote:ever underestimate yourself, and sometimes, more often than not, you will surprise yourself with what you are capable of doing, if you want it bad enough. :sunshine:
like it. :)
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

20 mile bike ride on this beautiful fall Texas morning!! Temp was around 68, sunny skies. Rode with a friend and the miles just flew by. :D
Felt awesome.

I really miss the profile and picture upload feature this site used to have. I don't do photo bucket or any other photo sharing site so having a place on here to keep progress pics was great.
Bossman do you know if it is ever coming back?? Would really like to share some pics sometimes.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

fitoverforty wrote:20 mile bike ride on this beautiful fall Texas morning!! Temp was around 68, sunny skies. Rode with a friend and the miles just flew by. :D
Felt awesome.
Sounds lovely!! :) It's actually about 70 here today too. Perfect fall weather but for us it won't last long. :wink:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

For the time being at least Lynne Fittracker is hor combat, purely as there were issues relating to the way the Fittracker had been integrated with the forum and the effects on search engine rankings, yada yada, I'll spare you the rest.

However it was never officially terminated and I believe all Fitrtracker content was backed up, so it could be back anytime soon, I don't know as it's not decision to make, as obviously it's not site, I just have the ability to oversee much of the forum functionality and layout.

Things like photobucket, flickr, picasa etc would allow you ot store and link to photos, but otherwise you couldn't, unless you replaced an avatar with a picture and the picture would be too small to see the full effect properly.
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

hey all, I'm still around, just not able to do much exercise right now. Having some lower back pain issues and also pulled a muscle on right side, very painful.

this is favorite time of year for running and riding so hoping I can get back out there soon.

Hope everyone is doing well and achieving all their goals and dreams. Set the bar high for yourself and push beyond where you think you can go - then enjoy the journey. :mrgreen:

Peace to all shapefit peeps. I wish for everyone of you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hug the ones you love, forgive the ones who've wronged you, overlook the ones that hurt you and just focus on acceptance and being happy. :sunshine:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

fitoverforty wrote:hey all, I'm still around, just not able to do much exercise right now. Having some lower back pain issues and also pulled a muscle on right side, very painful.

this is favorite time of year for running and riding so hoping I can get back out there soon.

Hope everyone is doing well and achieving all their goals and dreams. Set the bar high for yourself and push beyond where you think you can go - then enjoy the journey. :mrgreen:

Peace to all shapefit peeps. I wish for everyone of you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hug the ones you love, forgive the ones who've wronged you, overlook the ones that hurt you and just focus on acceptance and being happy. :sunshine:
Lynne i've been wondering how you have been thanks for the update. Great wise comments as usual. Happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas as well. :)

Forgot to add hope you are feeling better soon! :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Just keep doing whatever you can and GOOD LUCK.

We will be here for you whenever we can be okay :).
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

How is everything going Lynne?? You've been a stranger way to long. :wink:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Miss you and your inspiring words. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Merry Christmas Lynne! I hope 2015 was a great year for you. Would love to hear how you are doing and any new races in the future. Miss ya around here. :)