Animal Kingdom Conditioning!!!!!

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

bennyb84
STARTING OUT

Animal Kingdom Conditioning!!!!!

Post by bennyb84 »

One of the very best products I have come across is what's called Animal Kingdom Conditioning. It's a course written by Baran and it's basically that, a program based on Animal Movements. It teaches the trainee how to progress through exercises kind of like a young animal growing into an adult ferocious animal. The exercises work multiple muscle groups and have helped generate natural HGH levels and only need less then 20 min. of training a day or however you want to. I have practiced many methods but this has to be a top 3 for me. This product has helped levels of conditioning reach new heights and has helped me stay athletic and fit as a heavy weight and can move in all sorts of direction. There are 3 versions of this course...1. AKC, 2. AKC 2:Call Of The Wild and 3. Wild Animal Fitness For Kids....Each one gives great insight to what one can do to help their bodies through natural and awkward movements and each exercise has its own progression system. The kids course is a great way to help children that are obese, frail, hyper, depressed, angered and many more which in terms can help a child find a way to better themselves as a individual. When it comes down to it, we all know we cant be strong as the wild animals but we certainly can become much healthier and stronger than the average human. A really great benefit is that it teaches not to go through the motions but to help you think like a wild animal and have fun and when you buy the courses, theres workouts that are designed as play and there's even a game of tag animal style (for both adults and kids alike). Come check it out and some of the articles written below.

http://powerandmight.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;