Fit Babz Toody Tanks

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fitchick06
STARTING OUT

Fit Babz Toody Tanks

Post by fitchick06 »

I practically live in workout clothes probably like most of you all do. I recently stumbled across Fit Babz (it's pronounced Fit Babes) They have what they call Toody Tanks which is what they are best known for. They are comfortable and longer in length with a racer back which I prefer personally over spaghetti strap. These tank have sayings "with attitude" hence the "Toody" name. They are really funny and cute as well as comfortable and AMERICAN MADE which is hard to find these days. I find even the clothes from PINK (by Victoria's Secret) come from Indonesia or Sri Lanka. It's crazy because that stuff is so expensive yet not made well. I'm still a sucker though for anything PINK LOL. Fit Babz also has a few leggings and Dolman hoodies.

I like the Dolman style hoodies especially here in Florida because they are super lightweight and comfy. I wore one the other day when it was 48 degrees out and it kept me warm enough and yet by afternoon when it climbed up to about 68 I wasn't hot. It's a tri blend material cotton/rayon/polyester.

Hey, a bit off subject but can anyone suggest a great women's fitness expo in the Orlando area to go to? Thanks!
Alinshop
REGULAR

Re: Fit Babz Toody Tanks

Post by Alinshop »

Did you mean to post pics?
susanamussen5307
STARTING OUT

Re: Fit Babz Toody Tanks

Post by susanamussen5307 »

fitchick06 wrote:I practically live in workout clothes probably like most of you all do. I recently stumbled across Fit Babz (it's pronounced Fit Babes) They have what they call Toody Tanks which is what they are best known for. They are comfortable and longer in length with a racer back which I prefer personally over spaghetti strap. These tank have sayings "with attitude" hence the "Toody" name. They are really funny and cute as well as comfortable and AMERICAN MADE which is hard to find these days. I find even the clothes from PINK (by Victoria's Secret) come from Indonesia or Sri Lanka. It's crazy because that stuff is so expensive yet not made well. I'm still a sucker though for anything PINK LOL. Fit Babz also has a few leggings and Dolman hoodies.

I like the Dolman style hoodies especially here in Florida because they are super lightweight and comfy. I wore one the other day when it was 48 degrees out and it kept me warm enough and yet by afternoon when it climbed up to about 68 I wasn't hot. It's a tri blend material cotton/rayon/polyester.

Hey, a bit off subject but can anyone suggest a great women's fitness expo in the Orlando area to go to? Thanks!
I agree.. Just out of curiosity have you, or anyone else in here tried http://airabellaactive.com Leggings? I hear great things, but I guess i'm just too stuck on http://lululemon.com , but i'd love to hear if any of you have tried them!