Adjustable Weight Bench

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

dobop711
STARTING OUT

Adjustable Weight Bench

Post by dobop711 »

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at starting to workout at home as opposed to the gym in an effort to try and save some money. I think I've narrowed down search but was wondering if anyone could weigh in on a good workout bench?

I'm currently thinking about getting this bench: http://eadjustableweightbench.com/index ... ght-bench/

but not sure I can justify the price.

Thoughts?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Adjustable Weight Bench

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Dobop, good to talk to you.

Personally I think it looks like a decent bit of kit, but the only concern for you is whether you can actually justify the price to yourself.

That's something I can't really help you with.

It does appear to have some foot rests, just above the top of front strut, so I would assume you might be able to do two handed dumbbell rows on an incline, reverse flyes and hyperextensions on it possibly, as opposed to just benching, shoulder presses and arnold presses.
dobop711
STARTING OUT

Post by dobop711 »

Hey Boss Man,

I appreciate your feedback. I looked at numerous adjustable weight benches that have folding legs (for storage) and that kit seems to be the best around. I'll probably order it in the next month or so. I will try to update this post or perhaps write own product review! Thanks again.
jocko2112
STARTING OUT

Post by jocko2112 »

I have been using Rogue fitness stuff. Super high quality and works really well. They make a good adjustable folding bench