Testosterone boosters: what do you think about them and which ones do you recommend?

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

ChampionRising89
STARTING OUT

Testosterone boosters: what do you think about them and which ones do you recommend?

Post by ChampionRising89 »

I don't really feel like I have low T, because habits are spot on, I remain consistent and I feel amazing overall. I feel strong, life is excellent and I feel clarity and vitality thorough the day. However, I'm always looking for an "extra edge", and I think that these boosters may be exactly what I need.
I began researching on own, and I found this reviews page (http://supplementyouneed.com/top-5-test ... h-reviews/) and I liked what I read so far now and I'm especially bought into the Prime supplement. Have anyone of you ever used it? If so, then your feedback would be excellent.
But the main question prevails: do you think that they are good? Do they really work? Are they a good addition to an already healthy lifestyle? diet is great, because I've optimized it with the passing of time and the observation of own reactions to it and I've found the perfect macro ratios that work for me (P: 35% | F: 40% | C: 25%). I also have own weight lifting workout and I've attained great progress thanks to it.
Anyways, thank you all in advance!
garygoberjr
STARTING OUT

Re: Testosterone boosters: what do you think about them and which ones do you recommend?

Post by garygoberjr »

Let's face it, if you're feeling as good as you say you do then I don't find the need for you to take an "T-Boosters." Don't go trying to something that ain't broke.