bodybugg

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Luiz06
STARTING OUT

bodybugg

Post by Luiz06 »

does anyonr know if this calorie counter in available in the uk..if so where??

Thanks
L
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Not sure no, but be aware at best such things are a guide only. Unless you could actually see calories burning, you'd never know exactly if the bodybugg figure was accurate or not.
missmorbidity
STARTING OUT

Re: bodybugg

Post by missmorbidity »

You can buy them on ebay
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It would also be one of those things as well, that's likely not to be counterfeit, where the seller praises themselves with lots of fake accounts :wink:

I'd like to see trading standards telling people about fake Bodybuggs. You can tell it's a fake, because the calories burned figure comes up in milligrams and the pedometer measures in inches, whatever pace you walk :P
whoistatum
STARTING OUT

Post by whoistatum »

I'm sure you can purchase a calorie counter on many online stores. What I really like about BodyMedia Fit arm band is that it automatically tracks calories burned during exercise and monitors exercise intensity. It helps me keep track of calorie intake and calculates calorie deficit to see progress and how far along before I reach goals. I definitely recommend one. Good luck!
jmaconweb
STARTING OUT

Post by jmaconweb »

You should also check out the new products from FitBit, they have two new units, a Fitbit Zip for 59.99 that tracks steps, calories and distance and the Fitbit One, it tracks the same three and adds stairs climbed and sleep. I think Bodybugg is more accurate since it uses body temperature in its calculations, but the fitbit units are much easier to wear. Also I believe BB charges a monthly fee to upload information to their site, with Fitbit you can upload to a number of fitness tracking sites.

JR Mac
http://www.benefitsaboutwalking.com