Fitness Training Apparel

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

AXZFitGurl21
STARTING OUT

Fitness Training Apparel

Post by AXZFitGurl21 »

heyy! Looking for some good fitness apparel options! I see a lot of girls working out at gym with those burnout style racerback tanktops that have like funny cool designs or sayings on them ,, If anyone knows what im talking about and can point me in the direction of a good online store for them let me know please and thank you!!
AXZFitGurl21
STARTING OUT

Re: Fitness Training Apparel

Post by AXZFitGurl21 »

well i didnt get any feedback but ended up finding an awesome womens fitness apparel shop online called fitandfabapparel.com

Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Seems there are hundreds of places online to find these.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Funny how the first picture is not a full body shot, so you can't ascertain if the person actually might do any lunges with some proper weight, as the top suggests and if she doesn't then by wearing that top she's guilty of false advertising :funny: :funny:.
toddhicks209
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by toddhicks209 »

You can't assume what an item is going to do based on what its thumbnail image looks like.
elsa10
STARTING OUT

Post by elsa10 »

In general, women can wear T-shirts, tank tops, long-sleeved shirts and sweatshirts during their gym workout. It's wise, however, to check your gym's dress code to ensure what shirts are appropriate. In general, gyms permit tank tops but frown on halter tops and shirts that show excessive cleavage.
a_cherryx
STARTING OUT

Post by a_cherryx »

Hey! Little late to the party, but I think it mostly depends on what you feel comfortable wearing and of course, as said above, if your gym has any strict dress code. I tend to wear either a vest or a sports bra and have never been pulled up on it however, I see plenty of people wearing t-shirts and 3/4 or full length leggings too!