A fat burner that works when youre doing things right

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

brklyn23
STARTING OUT

A fat burner that works when youre doing things right

Post by brklyn23 »

Hello guys,just first want to say hi im new here.A little about myself,im a lifter for ten years,most recently powerlifting.I also started boxing five years ago.Due to a medication i became PRE DIBETIC. weight skyrockted.I quickly fought back,switching training from lifting heavy in low reps to light weight in high reps for a burn and cut.I increased boxing so it became a serious cardio workout.I also went on metaformin twice daily.Now i have seen some improvments,and im proud of them,however i study nootropics the mind and the body all the time and i came across clenbuterol.From what i read its pretty safe and in a good stack has shown to be effective.Im curious if anyone can comment if this is worth the shot.I plan to keep diet and workouts intense too.Thank you.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: A fat burner that works when youre doing things right

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Brklyn, good to talk with you

I've heard of steroid users using it, but to be honest it's not necessary. just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be alright.

You're doing great man, so trust in what's been working for you :).
brklyn23
STARTING OUT

Post by brklyn23 »

Thanks a million for the nice response.I am doing well,let me tell you it got scary i was up in the 300,now pants are falling off me and im slimmer then ever.What caused it will prob make u mad at me but i suffer from anxiety and depression and social avoidance,and meds were never enough,so i researched the hell out of GHB and have been using it,people can say what they want but it totaly eliminated anxiety,and made me a social butterfly.Problem was,contary to many who say it isnt true,GHB DOES IN FACT RASISE gh levels.I shot up on it, feet got bigger.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No I'm not mad and I don't judge you for it, although I wouldn't have encouraged the GHB use.

I'd have been more perturbed if you'd said you tried to lose weight by shooting up drugs.
brklyn23
STARTING OUT

Post by brklyn23 »

Thanks i started when it was legal and read about it from medical sites and even Henri Laborit the inventor.I learned it was all about the dose,the dose was crucial to what you were using it for.I found it potentied mymeds making them work better,as well as kill anxiety dead and make me social and want to interact with people.I took a very small miniscure dose for this one that did not i repeat no make me high.The problem came when teens took it out to clubs,first of all something like that has no buis being out of the home,and their dosing strategy was name CAPPING,thats right theyd fill a cap over and over till they were f-d up,and i will say this,if you do not respect this drug/nutrient it will bite you in the very very hard.Thanks for the info

</br>
This is me if anyone cares
</br>
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

Have you ever tried Kratom ( a legal plant leaf from Indonesia that is crushed up) it is supposed to work well for anxiety, depression, mood elevation...
Nutterlie22
STARTING OUT

Post by Nutterlie22 »

Hi I'm on bipolar meds and they seriously made me put on weight I was 8 stone and went up to 10 stone 9 by last September and I hated myself even more because I have always trained and been fit..... Anyway meds were changed and I started training again ate healthy stopped alcohol upped weight training and I've managed to get back down to 9 stone only thing is they've changed meds again which are known for weight gain but I'm educating myself and putting into practice every measure I can not to get over weight again I'm aiming for 8 stone 10, I'm a 42 year old woman btw... It's tough but exercise keeps mood stable so I'm hoping they won't have to up them again too much. Good luck with your progress btw xx
neomax
STARTING OUT

Post by neomax »

Could someone recommend me a good diet pill for fat burning available to order online. I found this one on the internet named ez slim :? . It sounds interesting and promising without a big hype or advertising. Thank you..
Last edited by neomax on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Sorry we can't, as you're asking for something that doesn't exist.

Fat burners are inadequate; you can't prove whether they work, unless you just continue to sit about all day eating junk and just take pills. The herbal ones are at best inadequate and the chemical ones can harm and in some cases kill.

The two best fat burners you need are a good eating regime and a good exercise regime. You get them right and you're almost guaranteed to succeed barring anomalies like side effects from medication for example.

So don't bother with fat burning pills, and that's some of the best advice you'll hear if you live to be 110 :).
neomax
STARTING OUT

Post by neomax »

Thank you, I appreciate your answer. I thought so too. :)
AnthonyDee
STARTING OUT

Post by AnthonyDee »

Clenbuterol is not a supplement, it's a drug.

With regards to dietary supplements, there's practically nothing that has a meaningful impact on fat loss.

Remember, fat loss is the result of a sustained caloric deficit.
DecidedToday
STARTING OUT

Post by DecidedToday »

Stay away from steroids. They are more unhealthy than just being overweight and in terrible shape.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Many users of such things though would disagree, but that's life.
Jackri
STARTING OUT

Post by Jackri »

I have listened about many fat burner but also have listened about the side effects even physicians don't allow. Are you anyone fellows used any product like this or find results without side effects than plz let me know?
lberg
STARTING OUT

Post by lberg »

Hello! I've been overweight for a while now and lately i've been looking into the best ways to lose body fat, i've found a few workout programs and i think i'm going to try this one out -https://21dayflatbellyfix..com/ what do you guys think?