Losing weight

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

kg121
STARTING OUT

Losing weight

Post by kg121 »

Hey everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help with finding tips and tricks on who to lose weight. I have been doing a lot of research and found this website https://fitnessreview121..com/ ... ng-weight/. If everyone could comment to tell me if it's legit or not that would be helpful. Also could people comment different websites that would help me in journey of losing weight. Thanks a bunch! Have a good day everyone!!!! :D :D
kg121
STARTING OUT

Re: Losing weight

Post by kg121 »

whoops sorry there isn't any urls that allowed sorry for that
allstar2020
STARTING OUT

Post by allstar2020 »

hey kg121, I'm new here and see that you are too

1) why is it that URLs aren't allowed?
2) what kind of help were you looking for?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

URL's are allowed, but parts of some URL's have been censored due to some URL's being used for inappropriate reasons.
mgoal
STARTING OUT

Post by mgoal »

Try ketogenig diet
BarneyBunch
STARTING OUT

Post by BarneyBunch »

One of the most effective ways to lose weight is by counting calories and making sure that you eat a little less calories than your body needs. The key is to make sure that you still have enough vitamins and protein to keep your body as healthy as possible. Effective weight loss takes work and time.
MatthMart
STARTING OUT

Post by MatthMart »

Agree with BarneyBunch. Here is a tip that would help.

you should do some exercise, running, swimming and other cardio, or you can hit the gym or workout at home to do some resistance training.

Not sure if yoga is efficient but I like it. The muscle stretching makes me feel so good.
realestvibe
STARTING OUT

Post by realestvibe »

Well, to add to this. Logically you need to cut down on the protein/fatty foods. And you need to workout, a lot. You can try several cardio exercises, that is if you prefer exercising without any gym equipment. People think it's tough, and I agree. Gym equipment makes it very easy to workout, well relatively. Or you can choose to sign up for a gym membership. Commit to going to the gym at least three times a week, and exercise your hearts out before you leave. You can also choose to buy some few equipment and exercise in the comfort of your home. It all depends on you. But whichever route you choose, these are the equipment you should focus on, if you want to lose weight fast

Treadmill: The treadmill exercise is a great way to burn some calories. It gets you sweating and pumps up your heart. It's equivalent to running a marathon.

2. Elliptical Trainers: These machines are great for one reason. You can compare it to jogging because it is as effective as jogging. It gradually builds your leg strength and stamina, and you'll definitely lose weight in the process

3. Cycling Bike: These are also very effective for weight loss. Most of the ones on the market, you can choose to increase the intensity or resistance of the bike. This means you'll have to use more stamina in riding it. It helps you burn more calories and build your leg strength.

4. Rowing Machines: These are also very popular, especially in the US. That's because it gives you a complete body workout in the process of using the machine. Which means you lose a calory from every part of your body.

5. Skip rope: People underestimate this tool, but it is as effective as all the other equipment on this list. We usually thought only children should skip rope. But as it turns out, we all have to skip rope once in a while or even daily if we are really serious about losing weight.

There is more to this post. Other forms of exercises and their appropriate equipment can be found here https://www.garageadviser.net/best-gara ... ssentials/