New Products, Services and Content

The place to suggest new features, or report problems with existing ones.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

shapefit
STARTING OUT

New Products, Services and Content

Post by shapefit »

Hi Everyone,

Please take a moment and give us input on your most wanted fitness products, supplements, online services and content for our website. This also includes new tools and features for our FitTracker fitness tracking system. Let us know your ideas and we will try our best to implement them!

Thanks,

Kris
ShapeFit.com
bethin
STARTING OUT

Re: New Products, Services and Content

Post by bethin »

Hello Kris this is bethin and I would like more information on vitamin D-1000 and the rubber band resistanced exercises for more muscle :D.
shapefit
STARTING OUT

Post by shapefit »

Hi Bethin,

I just emailed you the information :)

Thanks,

Kris
ShapeFit.com
Monirul
STARTING OUT

Post by Monirul »

A diabetes diet — medically known as medical nutrition therapy (MNT) for diabetes — simply translates into eating a variety of nutritious foods in moderate amounts and sticking to regular mealtimes.
klik3xs
STARTING OUT

Post by klik3xs »

Very disappointed in the Nutrition Information/Tracking portion of Shape Fit. I can accept that the data base and food information is limited, and I look forward to help it grow. I do not accept that the whole content is NOT user friendly. It is difficult to understand how I can build meal (Lunch Sandwich was attempt). I could not figure out how to include each product to the list and save it as Lunch Sandwich in tracker.

I would like to enter meals as #1 meal, #2 meal ~up to perhaps #6 six meal, or Snacks. Or at the least enter as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
And the ability to create own meal, say a sandwich. It would be nice to build the meal listing contents and Nutrition then save it in the tracker as what I would Name it.
Or to create a Dinner meal, listing the foods then saving as what I would name it in the Tracker.

I am still working on the rest of shape Fit and hope to find it a little more user friendly. If I thoroughly confused you, i will try to elaborate (or provide a competitors example)

Kim Kevan
admin
SITE ADMIN

Post by admin »

Hi Kim,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the food tracker. To create a new custom meal, from the main Nutrition page you will see the listing for "Add Custom Meal" in the "Add a Food" column (on left side). Click on the dropdown menu and select "Create Custom Meal" and then click the "Go" button. On this page, you can name your custom meal (Meal #1, Snacks, Dinner, etc) and then either add recent foods from the list or you can search for food from the database (bottom of page). Check the boxes on the food you want to add and then click the "Add Custom Meal" button. If you go back to the main Nutrition page, you can click the "View All Custom Meals" (on dropdown menu) and you will see the new custom meal listed there. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kris
ShapeFit.com