Is there a problem with

The place to suggest new features, or report problems with existing ones.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Is there a problem with

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

the email stuff...

I'm trying to send an private email to someone but everytime I push send its not working ....not sure If I'm doing something wrong.... :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Is there a problem with

Post by Boss Man »

This might sound like a dumb question, but are you inputting the captcha's properly, you know the random codes that appear underneath the message boxes that are black text in a coloured box?
Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

Boss Man wrote:This might sound like a dumb question, but are you inputting the captcha's properly, you know the random codes that appear underneath the message boxes that are black text in a coloured box?
Yes i did I try like many times, I try to send you a message but It keep saying no such address....I will try again and let you know exactly what it said... :D
Its weird it never happen before... oh and no its not a dumb questions :D you are right many times I had a hard time with that but I redo it many times now but still now working...I will try again today and let you know if it work.....
Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

Boss Man wrote:This might sound like a dumb question, but are you inputting the captcha's properly, you know the random codes that appear underneath the message boxes that are black text in a coloured box?
oK I just try again and it say (You can not send message to Boss+Man Email ID of Boss+Men is Invalid

I have not clue what this mean.... I just did a reply....
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I tried sending a test message to you (bossman) a message too and got the same error.

you can not send message to Boss+Man

Email Id of Boss+Man is Invalid

I didn't try anyone else.
Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

musculArgirl2 wrote:I tried sending a test message to you (bossman) a message too and got the same error.

you can not send message to Boss+Man

Email Id of Boss+Man is Invalid

I didn't try anyone else.
Ya its weird I never had that problem before....
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I will report this, as this is not good if people cannot message me when they feel they need to.
Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

Boss Man wrote:I will report this, as this is not good if people cannot message me when they feel they need to.
ok....thanks Boss Man...I will try again today to see if it works....
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The other Admin has assured me this problem has been flagged up to the programmers and when they get an appropriate moment, they should be able to sort things out.
Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

Boss Man wrote:The other Admin has assured me this problem has been flagged up to the programmers and when they get an appropriate moment, they should be able to sort things out.
ok! :D thx
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The issue was seemingly sorted recently, as I received test messages from the programmers and the other admin, so hopefully normal service is now resumed for all.