I did something wrong!! knee problem, I think ?

The ideal place to discuss running or ways to start. Anything from clothing, equipment, technique and race meets goes.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

sodo_san
STARTING OUT

I did something wrong!! knee problem, I think ?

Post by sodo_san »

hey guys

so, one year ago I bought a treadmill it was on incline position instead of adjusting it to normal flat treadmill I begun working out in incline needless to say I felt tired but I thought it was normal ,so I continued walking and running on incline for about a month then I begun to feel tired just from standing I felt weakness in legs so, I stooped working out for about a month but still legs are tired so, again I thought it was normal then I joined a GYM and start walking on flat treadmill after that the problems are there weakness and tired in legs specially in the upper knee I can't stand for too long and if I walked for 10 min I feel very tired in legs I went to the doctor he said you have a weak thigh muscle and he give me a sheet of paper with picture of exercise to strengthen the knee and the thighs .

questions are:
have any of you guys had this problem?
is it true what I did walking in incline has weaken the thigh and upper knee muscle ?
what do you guys recommend ?
how much time until everything gets back to normal ?
sodo_san
STARTING OUT

Re: I did something wrong!! knee problem, I think ?

Post by sodo_san »

I forgot to add I am 22 years old, 95 kilos, 175 meter