Does color of our teeth creates an image for us

Discuss injuries, health issues, medical research and other related things.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

stellamandy96
STARTING OUT

Does color of our teeth creates an image for us

Post by stellamandy96 »

Every one wants to be having a pretty smile and the teeth are major exposure of it. Yes, teeth play a major role in our smile and for those maximum of us not taking required care of those. If proper care has not taken it can even change our teeth color which effects on our smile as an image.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Does color of our teeth creates an image for us

Post by Boss Man »

It is not the colour so much as the condition. If you have horrible brown and black teeth, with missing or damaged teeth, as a result of things like too much acid erosion and poor diet, then it does reflect in the way people would view you, as an ugly smile caused by such things, would indicate to some people the root cause by default.

If the teeth are simply deformed by becoming deformed through childohood, with lack of correction, but remaining pretty much in good condition, with little to no distortion of the white shade, then that would sully someones image, by not making them look as nice as they could do, but it would not portray the same image you could have, if you had caused tooth damage by poor foods, drinks and other choices
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

I get teeth whitened (at the dentist) every so often. I like the way they look when they are super white. That makes me happy :D
Alena1
STARTING OUT

Post by Alena1 »

I disagree with the first poster – I think that the color certainly makes a difference. Even though healthy teeth are supposed to be a bit yellowed, I think that we have this notion that white teeth are a beauty ideal that we cannot get away from. I even feel self-conscious about having a teeth-baring smile!
jeanrose770
STARTING OUT

Post by jeanrose770 »

There a few great all natural ways to whiten your teeth!

Brushing with baking soda and water paste.
Mouthrinsing with hydrogen peroxide everyday. (5 mins) Then rinse mouth well
Oil Pulling- Preferably with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil. 10 mins!

I do all of these everyday, I have very strong healthy teeth and gums. No more morning breath and teeth are noticeably whiter!

3 awesome ways to keep your teeth smile worthy!! That also won't break the bank. :)
t_keesh
STARTING OUT

Post by t_keesh »

jeanrose770 wrote:There a few great all natural ways to whiten your teeth!

Brushing with baking soda and water paste.
Mouthrinsing with hydrogen peroxide everyday. (5 mins) Then rinse mouth well
Oil Pulling- Preferably with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil. 10 mins!

I do all of these everyday, I have very strong healthy teeth and gums. No more morning breath and teeth are noticeably whiter!

3 awesome ways to keep your teeth smile worthy!! That also won't break the bank. :)
Thanks for sharing these 3 ways for teeth whitening. I've heard of the baking soda, but was always afraid it might damage enamel. Anyway I think I will try it, because to white your teeth at the dentist costs a lot where I live, and probably also isn't good for the enamel.
clairelv
STARTING OUT

Post by clairelv »

yes .kind of .but it is not a big deal if you don't have the beautiful teeth . two ways you have . change it or accept it . but you should to be happy not matter which way you chose .
actually not only teeth also eyes .nose .....
as long as you are optimistic and kind . you will get a good impression....
RichardSmith
STARTING OUT

Post by RichardSmith »

As long as your teeth are in good condition you shouldn't worry too much. In this day and age some people want their teeth too white and it isn't natural looking at all, best follow advice from dentist