Health & fitness - A buddy for journey to success

Discuss injuries, health issues, medical research and other related things.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

dishshubh
STARTING OUT

Health & fitness - A buddy for journey to success

Post by dishshubh »

Hi,

First of all this is not an advertisement. I am not here to ask you to buy something or to subscribe.

Health & fitness is a mindset more than a physical effort. I am a fitness freak and now doing exercise and staying fit is a routine work rather a discipline approach.

I was struggling with many physical problems like excess weight and hair loss prominent ones. I used to do lot of things to eradicate these problems but all efforts in vain.

This was recently when I met one of friend who not only attained his goal of re growing hair but that also by incorporating minor changes to his lifestyle.

I too decided to do that and Guess what ?????

I lost almost 11 pounds and start getting hair. I am happy and understand that these problems are more due to your mindset. So lets start here make up your mind and get set go.

Will share posts to help myself and others. Hope you all will get benefitted and share your feedback.

All the Best !
dishshubh
STARTING OUT

Re: Health & fitness - A buddy for journey to success

Post by dishshubh »

Hi friends,

As promised I am putting some of the methods I am using and yes it works. The things I use are readily available in home so you should not have any excuse of why not to do it now !

so first one I started with was

Hot Oil Therapy

You can use any oil as I use coconut oil. Boil the oil for about 5 minutes and leave it to get cool down and reach room temperature.

Now you yourself give massage using fingers and not thumbs to the scalp.

Give massage for about 20 to 25 minutes. Now put a bath cap on head and keep it for one hour. After an hour rinse off the hair with warm water.

Do it at least thrice a week.

Coconut:

Another use of coconut is to Cut the coconut into pieces, grind them, filter the milk from it
then apply over the scalp stay in same way for an hour to two and rinse off.

The fine tissue nourishing properties will makes your hair strong and you can notice the less hair fall with this tip.

Massage

Give massage to your head every alternate day. Massage induce the circulation of blood. A good blood circulation promotes activeness of hair follicles.

Water

One must drink enough water as it will wash away the toxins present in our body and blood which makes the hair follicles weak and gives rise to hair fall.

Now these were the few steps along with others which I am doing on routine and I am benefitted a lot from them.

just running behind different solutions without knowing exact problem is sure to lost. These are time tested methods and I recommend people with hair loss problems to first act to stop hair loss and then think about re growing the lost hair.

Try it for a week and I am sure you will be having a good report to share with me. Rest until next post.